Our Community is in Defcon 5 Status: Part Deux

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

bytches blasting pregnant Women killing both mother and child (probably over some petty shyt) and got $100k warrants on their head

bytch is at the FBI 10 Most Wanted List :damn: name probably right above some nikka name Haddam Tariq :mjlol:

I just can't do it anymore. There is seriously no pride in being associated with Black Americans, we've tarnished our heritage and legacy and burnt that shyt into the ground. Anything positive is really being outweighed at this point by all of the negativity. Even on a slow news day we are merely 11% of the population constantly taking up 2-3 out of 5 homicide news stories way out of proportion with our population. You can attribute some to the Jews trying to paint us in a bad light but we are making this far too easy for them to do so.:francis:

I think I might start learning Swahili or Bantu etc. so I can disassociate myself and chop it up and connect with brehs from the continent. This is getting to be too damn much. :wow:

To be a Black child in this nation born in the hood in 2016 is to have a life expectancy of 2-6 years. And last night I just found out my sister is pregnant at the age of 19, probably with some bum nikka's child!!!! I can't say I wasn't expecting this to happen but I feel like God is laughing at us or some shyt and just saying "Y'all nikkas gonna learn TODAY ":snoop:

It's all just too much...There's only so much yall can ignore what is happening around us. It's seriously like the Matrix and I'm the only nikka who woke with a few other heads:ohlawd:

I feel like I'm looking into the abyss into Mayhem...And there is nothing I can do to stop this shyt.

the_abyss_by_alexiuss-d5im6xf.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Link to part uno:feedme:

Part 1: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/our-...vs-the-b-stard-son-fights-to-the-death.440320
Part 1.5: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/all-...-right-another-child-doomed-from-birth.440760

We are assassinating our own children and then have the nerve to care about White Men and cops and abortion. Over half of our children our killed at our own hands!!!! :francis: We can't possibly be taken seriously so long as this happens. No other nationality-ethnic group does this anywhere else in the world. We have sabotaged ourselves so deep that Jim Crow has this face from the grave: :dwillhuh: "Now I hate ******s but I didn't do all of that.":merchant:

When will the blood stop flowing? When we're all dead and bred out of existence as a specific group :why:(I'm not talking all Blacks)?

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This is a small portion of many stories going on in the community. Every story is as important as the next.

This is what they want you to believe "It's only a small minority" multiply this by the amount of stories you know of locally that never reach national headlines. It's 10x as worse as it seems.

Daps

I think I might start learning Swahili or Bantu etc. so I can disassociate myself and chop it up and connect with brehs from the continent.

How can you start learning 'Bantu' ? We're a group of people not a language that you can simply learn. What you should of said was 'I think I might start learning one of the many Bantu languages'

Makes no sense to say 'Swahili or Bantu' either swahili is just one of the many languages spoken by bantu's

But you didn't know that:mjpls:

In reality, had you said 'Lingala' instead, I would have quietly dapped you and then allowed another Bantu to drop a bit of knowledge.
:Deavours:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
How can you start learning 'Bantu' ? We're a group of people not a language that you can simply learn. What you should of said was 'I think I might start learning one of the many Bantu languages'

Makes no sense to say 'Swahili or Bantu' either swahili is just one of the many languages spoken by bantu's

But you didn't know that:mjpls:

In reality, had you said 'Lingala' instead, I would have quietly dapped you and then allowed another Bantu to drop a bit of knowledge.
:Deavours:

I'd just like to point out that DEFCON 5 is actually the least alert and readiness level for the US armed forces

Way to sweat the minor details brehs. Ship is sinking and yall worried about the color of the life raft. :dead:

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi

bytches blasting pregnant Women killing both mother and child (probably over some petty shyt) and got $100k warrants on their head

bytch is at the FBI 10 Most Wanted List :damn: name probably right above some nikka name Haddam Tariq :mjlol:

I just can't do it anymore. There is seriously no pride in being associated with Black Americans, we've tarnished our heritage and legacy and burnt that shyt into the ground.

kill yourself