Ouija: Origin of Evil (Trailer #1)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
One of the better horror movies I've watched in the last 2 years.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Only three horror movies that have came out since 2000 that had me like :lupe:
Sinister
The Conjuring
Ouija Origin of Evil

Horror(really all genres of movie) is very suggestive, so what might do it for me might not do it for you.
The conjuring was ok. Sinister seemed very good but I haven't seen it.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This is another one of those films that should have ended 5-10 minutes earlier. There was a point in this film near the end that was so :demonic:that I was on the edge of my seat as a character recited a demonic monologue that I thought would end the film:damn:

If the film would have ended THERE, I would have been thoroughly impressed and the lasting image would have haunted me:leon:

But instead they went with a more typical Hollywood ending, complete with that annoying Blumhouse jump scare shyt. :camby:

But all in all, this was a surprisingly solid flick - I was legit feeling dread in my stomach for the entire second act, which is the best feeling these demonic films can elicit. I laughed a lot too.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Only three horror movies that have came out since 2000 that had me like :lupe:
Sinister
The Conjuring
Ouija Origin of Evil

Horror(really all genres of movie) is very suggestive, so what might do it for me might not do it for you.
Agreed but I'd add The Ring and Insdious.
I also enjoyed Occulus.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I prefer Lights Out, but this is definitely top 5 horror movie this year. Possibly the last 5 years

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Watched this last night. Was legit scared at some parts. Little girl did her thang. One of the better scary movies I've seen in a long time. Probably since sinister (the first act of it at least)

when they went back to the little girl and her mouth was stretched out and eyes all white it was the creepiest quick cut since that bytch in the ring all fukked up in the closet. Also when she said that shyt about suffocating to the boyfriend dude. She was a legit scary little girl

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Watched this last night. Was legit scared at some parts. Little girl did her thang. One of the better scary movies I've seen in a long time. Probably since sinister (the first act of it at least)

when they went back to the little girl and her mouth was stretched out and eyes all white it was the creepiest quick cut since that bytch in the ring all fukked up in the closet. Also when she said that shyt about suffocating to the boyfriend dude. She was a legit scary little girl
I was surprised at how creeped out I was. Was legitimately nervous at times. I def didn't expect that at all.