Other Black folks in the office not working unappreciation

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man we got these 2 broads ...that be in the cubicle on the phone all day on personal calls.....be in each other cubicle talkin bout TV shows. When people come through, they c00nin it up. Then when it come to the job they incompetent. Im not hatin how anybody get they money, but it brings heat down.....

If they was discreet, would be one thing, but I can hear the chic all day talkin bout housewives....and her kids

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this is why I hate working in the office, u always got some lazy fakkits not doing their part.

I had this one ugly ass over entitled asian bytch at my old job who thought she could just flirt her way through a tough financial gig:dwillhuh:

it worked for a while she would have all these nerdy ass no p*ssy getting mufhukaz at her desk doing her work for her no joke, they would be sprung never get the p*ssy then realize it and move on and she would be on to the next one. this worked for 6 months, I helped her out once thinking I was showing her how to do something, she came and sat next to me asking for help then she was like "wow great, do another one for me"

I gave her the :rudy: face and was like "I'm tryna teach you how to do it on your own" and bounced. She hated my guts after that but the bytch got fired not long after:clap: