Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What was your experience like ?

Do you think it was this or just a placebo effect with your training and diet
that's what i'm unsure of but i can say it didn't hurt

i cant say if its a placebo effect but i felt better overall in every way but i also was very dedicated with my diet and training

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just copped some gonna run it standalone on a bulk, was looking at SARMS with little suppression and caught my eye

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Been hearing about this for a little while now, scared I'd fail my random piss test in the Army :mjlol::lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I actually can speak on this because I tried a very small dose for a month in the past

First off...to all these dudes wanting to buy this Osta-Red do so at your own risk. I have read that true Ostarine is not available in powder or pill form, only in a liquid suspension. So any dry pills that claim to be Ostarine are questionable. Possibly even pro-hormones disguised as Ostarine. No thanks.

I tried a liquid Ostarine in a very small dosage (around 10-12 mg per day) for like 4-6 weeks last year. The bodybuilding dose is recommended at 25 MG, however there are some who claimed a testosterone drop and even early gyno symptoms at that level. NO fukkING THANKS. It aint that serious.

However, there were clear studies that long term, low level use (like 5 mg for 8 weeks) in the elderly provided a measurable lean mass gain with no hormonal changes. I'm not impatient, so I just decided to give it a shot. It sounded like something I may want to use in 5 or 6 years once more research comes out and I hit the age where I start to break down.

I didn't experience any notable mass gains or fat loss, I was eating at around maintenance and there was no body recomposition like I have seen claimed. However, my strength gains were clearly faster than normal after the first 2 weeks. I put like 15-20 lbs on my squat and deadlift eating at maintenance in that short time frame.

I don't think I would do it again simply because I am deathly afraid of gyno. Even at that low dose I was rubbing my nipples 10 times per day looking for the faintest hint of hard tissue. If I did do it again, it would once again be at a very low dose for a longer time duration and I would do it strictly for the strength, not for mass.

semtex

:)
Daps
Dave-Chappelle-Nah-Man-Im-Cool.gif