OST Track Titles Being Spoilers Unappreciation

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I was pretty hyped for a new John Carpenter Halloween score, so I DL’ed it on Thursday to listen on the way to the theater last night. That’s the first time I realized how much spoilers are in the track title names. The last 2 songs before the end credits theme are
Trap The Shape & The Shape Burns
:mindblown: Why you giving away the ending the night before everyone’s about to see it????

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I was pretty hyped for a new John Carpenter Halloween score, so I DL’ed it on Thursday to listen on the way to the theater last night. That’s the first time I realized how much spoilers are in the track title names. The last 2 songs before the end credits theme are
Trap The Shape & The Shape Burns
:mindblown: Why you giving away the ending the night before everyone’s about to see it????
What type of fukking nerd is checking for OST's like that?:hhh:

Be surprised a piece of music created for a moment correlates to the moment brehs :russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s a horror movie, you know he’s gonna go out no matter what. Why you bytching about the way he might go out? :what:

Those names aren’t even a big deal. Is the score dope?

Daps
Reppin
Denver
It’s a horror movie, you know he’s gonna go out no matter what. Why you bytching about the way he might go out? :what:

Those names aren’t even a big deal. Is the score dope?
Of course it’s dope.

But :usure: at the tracklist giving away the whole flow of the movie and the ending not being a big deal.

It’s like if the last song on the infinity war was “thanos snaps and kills half the universe”

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Of course it’s dope.

But :usure: at the tracklist giving away the whole flow of the movie and the ending not being a big deal.

It’s like if the last song on the infinity war was “thanos snaps and kills half the universe”
Like I said, it’s a horror movie. You expect Michael to fly away on a magical dragon? :usure:

If you’ve seen all the Halloween movies you should know what to expect. :ufdup:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Word.

Imagine its july 1972 and you go to pick up that new curtis mayfield, when the movie doesn't come out for another month.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I was just thinking. Imagine the godfather soundtrack had a track called "sonny's dead" :laugh:

Assuming you hadn't read the book of course.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Like I said, it’s a horror movie. You expect Michael to fly away on a magical dragon? :usure:

that may be true, but it also could've been titled something more vague like The Shape Final Confrontation, that wouldn't spoil as much

Daps
Reppin
Denver

that may be true, but it also could've been titled something more vague like The Shape Final Confrontation, that wouldn't spoil as much
Exactly. You know it’s gonna be mike vs. Laurie at the end but those 2 track titles give away exactly how that goes.