Oscar-winning screenwriter Aaron Sorkin is in talks with DC Comics

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
landscape-1446634586-movies-aaron-sorkin-steve-jobs-premiere.jpg

Oscar-winning screenwriter Aaron Sorkin told ComicBook.com at CinemaCon this week that he has upcoming meetings with both DC Comics and Marvel.

“I happen to have meetings coming up with both DC and Marvel,” Sorkin said. “I have to go into these meetings and tell them as respectfully as I can that I’ve never read a comic book. It’s not that I don’t like them. It’s just that I’ve never been exposed to one. So, I’m hoping that somewhere in their library is a comic book character that I’m gonna love and I’m gonna wanna go back and start reading from the first issue on.”

Sorkin won an Oscar in 2011 for writing The Social Network, which starred Lex Luthor actor Jesse Eisenberg. He’s also known for writing A Few Good Men, Moneyball, The Newsroom, and Steve Jobs.

http://batman-news.com/2017/03/28/o...iter-aaron-sorkin-is-in-talks-with-dc-comics/

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, while he may have won awards for writing, i dont want him near any comic book movie...why? cause the most important thing he said 'i have never read a comic book in my life'....that's all i needed to hear, he can stay the fukk away as far as i'm concerned...