Oregon school scares the **** out of teachers with fake gunman attack

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2013/04/gunfire_and_moments_of_fear_as.html

-- Two masked men wearing hoodies and wielding handguns burst into the Pine Eagle Charter School in this tiny rural community on Friday. Students were at home for an in-service day, so the gunmen headed into a meeting room full of teachers and opened fire.
Someone figured out in a few seconds that the bullets were not drawing blood because they were blanks and the exercise was a drill, designed to test Pine Eagle's preparation for an assault by "active shooters" who were, in reality, members of the school staff. But those few seconds left everybody plenty scared.

:lolbron:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That fucced up. What kind of bullshyt "prank" or "exercise was that? Now what if 1 of the teachers was strapped?

That's why I Think it should be mandatory that school teachers should be strapped at schools. These school massacres are gonna keep happening. If teachers were armed maybe these shooting wouldn't be as devistating

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That fucced up. What kind of bullshyt "prank" or "exercise was that? Now what if 1 of the teachers was strapped?

That's why I Think it should be mandatory that school teachers should be strapped at schools. These school massacres are gonna keep happening. If teachers were armed maybe these shooting wouldn't be as devistating

What if this time it's a teacher that goes nuts and starts to pop off on the kids and fellow staff?

If was were there at that Oregon school I probably would have laughed after that drill. I would have been shook, no doubt but I like these kind of pranks :russ:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:heh: the fukk they sposed to do !n that s!tuat!on, th!nk rat!onally??? they was probably all l!ke :sadcam: they just popped me breh, !m dead... wa!t a m!nute

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What if this time it's a teacher that goes nuts and starts to pop off on the kids and fellow staff?

If was were there at that Oregon school I probably would have laughed after that drill. I would have been shook, no doubt but I like these kind of pranks :russ:

I wouldn't see the humor in that shyt at all :comeon:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

I hate to bring up race, but question: are u white?

This type of prank is only some shyt that white folks would do. BLack folks would not pull some bullshyt like this on other black folks. White folks wouldn't pull this type of stunt on black folks.