Ordered a uber and this woman drives like she JUST started learning, speaks zero English

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:why: Awkward ass turns, erractic acceleration and braking and shyt. In nice ass brand new rav-4, with the gps in spanish mode

It said something something freeway and I've NEVER felt my heart sink like that breh :wow: :sadcam: She rerouted thankfully. We're almost there but if I did I'll miss yall :mjcry:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I had a ride with a PAAG. She spoke no English and took me to the wrong location. I was trying to tell her to stop but she just kept saying "okay" "okay" "yes" then kicked me out

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I knew OP was a broke motherfukker lol....I see a pattern of nikkas hating on FBA, they all be broke scraping money together to buy a bar of soap and stealing toilet paper from the Ihop restroom
:pachaha:

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I knew OP was a broke motherfukker lol....I see a pattern of nikkas hating on FBA, they all be broke scraping money together to buy a bar of soap and stealing toilet paper from the Ihop restroom
:pachaha:
Go sober up breh

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Go sober up breh

It's funny because you have multiple post defending immigrants and immigration, but your complaining about your immigrant Uber driver does not speak English and mad she driving a new car lol
:mjlol:

Yall are so worried about IMMIGRANTS yall miss all the bullshyt these governments are doing to keep you bytching about IMMIGRANTS :hhh:

You stay out there? No wonder your p*ssy ass is so scared about immigrants. Them ese's jumped you like them cops didn't they

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:jbhmm:

see-ya.gif

Guy-jumps-out-of-car.gif