Oooo oo Ahhhh ahh, Summerjam in the L.D.C

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Damn its hot as a mutha, fools get tossed over my barbeque grill :whew:

Now I don't know, but I personally feel like this place has gotten soft. It's damn near July and I only know of one Summerjam moment. In the spirit of competiton it's only right that we Summerjam nikkaz. Sohh... Who wants to rule Wakanda huh :yeshrug:

The rules are simple...

The revolution MUST be televised (Summerjam so we need receipts or something)

Doesn't even have to be vs me, I wanna see two coli members talk that shyt, then back that shyt up :dame: online with that shyt live streamed or video posted or at least some shyt talking afterwards that is Summerjam worthy. If anyone can beat me in super mega baseball 2 you win a free copy of assassins creed unity (redeemable code) because I'm a baller like that...

Tru Story

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
nikka, I can't play cartoonish shyt and feel immersed and competitive.:mjlol:
The saddest thing with today's society is people think they know shyt without trying. I get accused of this, but I don't practice that shyt :stop:

Super mega baseball 2 is one of if not the best baseball game ever made, the notion you have to play something that looks realistic to be immersive or competitive? Like, do you play games for real or do you buy whatever the most sheep get?

Anyways, why not read a review on it? most of you slept on the first one, don't make this mistake 2x, it's not a long boring game of baseball, this is the evolution of baseball gaming post super Nintendo era. You know how baseball games fell off and only mlb even tries anymore? This tries and succeeds at gameplay on THAT LEVEL, don't let the cartoon graphics fool you :ufdup:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@PS4 nikka...

Come see me in NBA 2K, Madden, Killer Instinct, Street Fighter IV, Injustice 2, bring your squad in Rainbow Siege Siege or Ghost Recon: Ghost War, UFC or For Honor...

We can even take it to Gears Ultimate Edition or Gears 4...

And I'll knock that Luigi Cuffi off your head on the Mixer summer jam screen; word to Jim Jones.

Super Fortnite Baseball Stars or whatever the fukk that Pixar shyt is called?? nikka, last time I fukked w/ a baseball game... real or not... shyt, Ken Griffey Jr. shyt on N64? And I only got it because I begged my father for it after he took me to see the movie The Fan w/ Wesley Snipes & De Niro. :mjlol: fukk a baseball, nikka.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Please play this shytty baseball game with me and I’ll give you a code to an old asscreed game that nobody liked and almost killed the series :mjcry:
Is this how you feel? That's odd, because this is how I feel...
Your welcome to have your own competition and put up the money and make your own rules :dame:
What that bytch nikka said :yeshrug:
B-b-b but wait it gets worse...
Listen you ungrateful bums :gucci:

I made a post asking others to step up so we could have 2nd and 3rd place prizes. Thread was crickets after that post. :leostare:

If y'all ain't willing to contribute how about shut the fukk up about how and what I decide to do with my money in my competition :beli:

I'm gonna put up the money for 1st,2nd and 3rd place. So because nobody else was willing to come up off a dollar, I'm throwing my name back in the ring for the chance to save myself money and give myself an incentive to play games this year because I had an off year. It also gives an opportunity for multiple people to win instead of just 1 person.:ehh:

Again,if you don't like it,don't participate and go create your own.:francis:

And if you aren't willing to even put $10 towards a prize for everyone when asked,don't suddenly get vocal about me making a decision to put my name in the ring. :stopitslime:

If you don't like it, get the fukk out of the thread :camby:

To everyone else :salute: enjoy your gaming,don't forget to Track what games you've beaten in this thread and I sincerely hope 3 people here do beat more games than me this year
He's currently in 3rd :gucci:

B-B-B But wait it gets worser!!!...
There's 3 prizes. I can only take 1 spot. Having 2 winners and me maybe getting 1 spot>>> only 1 person winning and me not participating.

If people are willing or wanting to throw in on a cash prize/pool we can definitely do that and have the mods set that up.

I'm participating because nobody else was willing to step up and help,I wanted to have 3 prizes, and give myself the chance to save money by taking 1 of 3 spots.

I can switch it back to 1 winner and take my name out but I like the 3 better. Or if anyone wants to put up the $25 or $10 prizes i will withdraw my name from competition
Since this post others have put up including the TOP PRIZE, why your bytch ass still in the competition tho :dame:
Please play this shytty baseball game with me and I’ll give you a code to an old asscreed game that nobody liked and almost killed the series :mjcry:
I'm not sure how to react to gamers (allegedly) talking down on actual great games. So I view you as a vessel for the devil, his mission, to encourage people to waste as much of their lives as possible. Now if you would excuse me, your arms are too short to spar...

And I don't kill soloist :francis: