Only a white boy would do something like this

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Cause we know people have been killed for stepping on a nikkas shoes, lighting your boy on fire while he's sleeping is grounds for getting your whole family killed.

I would not have been mad if he murdered everybody in that room after the video :manny:.. you mean to tell me that you potentially put my life in danger by spraying chemicals on my sheets and lighting that bytch on fire, AND you filmed it to humiliate me... yet we supposed to be friends? Im not even mad at the dude that did that bytch ass nikka who it got done to didnt even swing on buddy!!!!! :mindblown:... and he probably didnt even pay for his covers after that smh

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I would not have been mad if he murdered everybody in that room after the video :manny:.. you mean to tell me that you potentially put my life in danger by spraying chemicals on my sheets and lighting that bytch on fire, AND you filmed it to humiliate me... yet we supposed to be friends? Im not even mad at the dude that did that bytch ass nikka who it got done to didnt even swing on buddy!!!!! :mindblown:

I had to turn the video off when I seen him laughing and explaining shyt, as a man, how do you not swing on this dude? He's gonna end up doing even more fukked up shyt to this clown cause he knows nothing will happen in return.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that would have been his R.I.P video....
a0yqua.jpg

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I would have put old dude in the hospital at the least, some caucasians need to enter this thread and explain how this is acceptable

Superstar
Daps
Calm down, people. The spray actually makes it safe(r).

If he sprayed those sheets with, say, Lysol or brake parts cleaner, then the fire itself was burning the fumes as opposed to the cotton sheets. It's also easy to pat out. In fact, that shyt pretty much goes out by itself once the fumes are waved away. Notice how the flames are already gone the moment he starts thrashing the sheets around.

I suspect the guy in bed knew all of these things and has set similar fires before.

Now, if he had sprayed his bare arms or his upper body, THEN we would have had a problem.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have put old dude in the hospital at the least, some caucasians need to enter this thread and explain how this is acceptable
Just look at jackass and the shyt they do to each other. shyts fukked up :snoop: