The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
46929033-b383-406a-9e90-597ed15e8a77_text.gif

Have this ever happened to you?

It could be job related, business inquiry, a record contract, etc.

For instance,

When I was a security guard, I had to sign an incident report involving a former co-worker and a 1013 patient. Instead of reading the report, my smooth brained ass was wanting to go up out of that place, I could had signed my soul to Satan.

Instead of them going with what really happened (co worker put them hands on the crazy patient, while I was unable to help, as I was setting up cones for the helicopter that had a patient aboard).

They said that I didn't do shyt and ran from the fight :why:

Like "am I'm supposed to leap from one location to the next?" WTF?!?! :mindblown:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I bought my house probably about 15 years ago and at the time there was a lot of mortgage fraud stories in the news. if you’ve never bought a house on signing day, they just give you stacks and stacks of papers to sign. because of all the new stories, I was suspicious and I didn’t word for worded read everything but I scanned every document.

Everybody in the room was acting annoyed like I was wasting their time. but I found the wrong name used in 5-10 places. It was only slightly different from my name, but I could see some clown being able to take partial ownership of my house.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
That's every online document that exists........alot of us are guilty me included......but paper agreements in my hand, you may as well buckle up because this about to be University level question and response.......and if they give you a statement block, USE THAT shyt........I can not tell you the number of times I avoided write ups because my statement made everybody look stupid and cast bad light on the whole situation

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That's every online document that exists........alot of us are guilty me included......but paper agreements in my hand, you may as well buckle up because this about to be University level question and response

Reminds me of those TLDRLOL Terms before you play a video game. You're strolling to the bottom and hitting accept because :why: frag and Mountain Dew bro!

Sadly, when the video game gets delisted and the online features are dead, along with the reality that you can't keep the game in your account because bullshyt.

:francis: Word to The Crew 1.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I bought my house probably about 15 years ago and at the time there was a lot of mortgage fraud stories in the news. if you’ve never bought a house on signing day, they just give you stacks and stacks of papers to sign. because of all the new stories, I was suspicious and I didn’t word for worded read everything but I scanned every document.

Everybody in the room was acting annoyed like I was wasting their time. but I found the wrong name used in 5-10 places. It was only slightly different from my name, but I could see some clown being able to take partial ownership of my house.

You did the right thing.

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
It's like they intentionally put you in that position to get you to NOT read it
Best thing to do is be patient and ask for a day to go over it cause if not they'll put you in the spot and peer pressure you to sign it without any knowledge of wtf is in that contract