Online dating chronicles Vol.2

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m currently in Chicago but last year I was in a small college town in IL putting in 12+hrs/day studying so I decided to try online dating. Despite the coli consensus about how bad it is for an average BM, I had decent results and if anything it made me feel like I was batting above my average considering how blunt I was about non-commitment in my profile and texts with women. Smashed about 8-10 chicks in the span of about 5 months

I think I’m going to fire up my account again for a few months and see how it goes. Been in Chicago for a few months and been busy enough with school/work and my one FWB but maybe it's time to see what’s out there once again:yeshrug:
Might drop some stories from last year (and mostly early this year) if ya’ll interested. There were def a few :mindblown: moments

Excuse the rambling had a snow day today and tomorrow off so been chillin feeling myself :drunk:

Will add on with tips, what worked, what I'll do different etc if there’s any interest :ld:

Suggestions/tips will be taken into consideration :cheers:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what apps you used?

every app feels dead and played out, had a better chance at the club this past weekend

I used tinder, bumble, and POF with varying results.

I tried soulswipe but that shyt was glitchy ass hell and there were like 15 chicks in my area :martin:

It depends on your style imo. I’ve had similar results on all of them as far as smashing #s but the methods were different.

POF= Surprsing front runner as far as diamonds in the rough….but also a lot more bs to sift through and the average quality is on the lower end, word to @skeets. 80% of the profiles seem to be bots/sex workers/trash.

Biggest upside is you don’t have to wait to match to message a chick, but that also means they’re being bombarded with messages constantly. Even as a guy the messages get overwhelming….and most of them turn out to be bots and deleted within 24hrs anyway.

About half the chicks I smashed were thru POF alone.... When you can message a chick w/o “matching” first it bypasses a hurdle of mine that I didn’t even know existed (Apparently I don’t “look” like I like black chicks)….from there on it’s the typical online dating bs.

Bumble: The least amount of “matches” but a higher closing percentage. If a chick messages you first it’s basically up to you to fukk it up imo. Also, almost exclusively white chicks

Tinder: The most matches that go nowhere. Seems like every chick is on there. Swiping right on everyone will fukk up your algorithm up but tbh there’s really not much of a difference either way. I don’t think the premium is worth it, even tho I haven’t tried it myself. Probably the route to go if you’re just trynna smash but most of the chicks on there (that I actually messaged after matching) were annoying or just flaky with the messaging .

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Facts about coli nerds saying the average BM has no chance on dating apps.
These dudes probably dont live around black people.

I added tinder with no pics mad months ago, just to see whats out there, swiping left on every chick-which fukked the my elo score up - like im a bot.

BUT I recently added my pics a little over week ago and have like close to 30 matches- all bw 5's-8's from age 19-36.
4 already faced time me and want me to come through. i didnt even send them a message first

my ex-girls lil cuzzo matched me, her old co worker did aswell, random joints, old coworkers,girls i went to college,highschool with- this shyt is too easy :blessed:

imagine spring/summertime:jawalrus:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
12+ hours studying days?! :huhldup: Why the hell is that unless you got exams?! :dahell:

And you were on a college campus but instead of approaching women in person you decided to online date? :snoop:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
OP you tryna just smash and dash chicks or you tryna keep a roster? All this energy and time spent for one night of ass?

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP you tryna just smash and dash chicks or you tryna keep a roster? All this energy and time spent for one night of ass?
That was the thing...I was trying to spend the minimum amount of energy (besides texting, which I used as distraction during my study breaks). I only linked up with em, esp if they were a regular, once or twice a week. I told em as much as much from jump.
TBH the leg work requires the most energy, and that's mostly thru text. After you meet with em once or twice it becomes routine like lets see when our schedules link up.
I kept a roster of 2-3, but most times closer to 2...I wasn't trynna fukk a new chick every day, just have regular quality sex on my schedule :yeshrug:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I looked on POF just to browse and I seen 3 girls I work with on there..I guess people work so much that's the easy way to meet people
Yea I was surprised how prevalent and accepted it is tbh.
I smashed a chick I had a class with talking bout she swipes right on anyone she knows irl :stopitslime:
:mjlit:
12+ hours studying days?! :huhldup: Why the hell is that unless you got exams?! :dahell:

And you were on a college campus but instead of approaching women in person you decided to online date? :snoop:
I was studying for a standardized graduate level exam (can't say the field) for a good 4+ months. With the required classes plus review sessions and studying I was easily putting in 12hrs a day, especially toward the end.
This isn't undergrad so you see the same 50 people for at least 2 years....I made conscious decision not to shyt where I eat and was successful for the most part. The majority of the chicks I linked up with were college students just not necessarily in the same field.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Despite the coli consensus about how bad it is for an average BM
That’s because the coli is full of below average dudes who think they’re average.

Some decent pictures, the right approach (don’t be thirsty but take the lead in making plans) and average dudes can pull online. It happens everyday.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dating apps in the winter<<<<<<<:scusthov:

When the spring and summer come around tho:ahh:

I stay with a stable of about 5-7 females then. The winter time tho I do better in person and have a better selection

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Different dudes will have different experiences on a dating app. I don't struggle on Tinder at all, I get a lot of attractive matches. I can get any 8's number but sealing the deal is hard because bad chicks will have plenty of options. I have pulled solid 8's on Tinder. My homeboy hops on Tinder and gets zero matches or fat chicks.

I don't like young women on POF at all. The quality there is shyt. Hood chicks with no brains, single mothers, fat women etc. The quality is poor. I am also not trying to have sex with women who I consider liabilities. POF is only good if you want to hook up with older women that are single moms but have their life together.

My favorite app will remain Tinder. I match up with cute woman with brains and we just hit up a spot or city. Also dating can get expensive so I try not to do too much of that.