One reason why someone wouldn't date you...

Daps
Are you saying you'd date me :lupe:?

Are you black or white? That'd be very helpful in making my decision :patrice:

*looks at avi* :beli:

3 questions before I decide:
do you like long walks? (actually, I like long stroll in nearby forests and parks)
can you grow a beard? (none of that patchy stuff)
will you change the song if I ask while I take a shower? (i have a shower music playlist and sometimes I wanna skip a song but don't feel like getting out of the shower to skip the track)

I'm fine with two out of three. :ehh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
*looks at avi* :beli:

3 questions before I decide:
do you like long walks? (actually, I like long stroll in nearby forests and parks)
can you grow a beard? (none of that patchy stuff)
will you change the song if I ask while I take a shower? (i have a shower music playlist and sometimes I wanna skip a song but don't feel like getting out of the shower to skip the track)

I'm fine with two out of three. :ehh:

I like long walks, but only if you walk behind me. I feel it's more appropriate that way.
My beard game is kinda weak, but I make up for it with a very powerful hairline
fukk no, change your own song.

Daps
I like long walks, but only if you walk behind me. I feel it's more appropriate that way.
My beard game is kinda weak, but I make up for it with a very powerful hairline
fukk no, change your own song.

Dealbreaker :sadcam:

:troll:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Dealbreaker :sadcam:

:troll:

Just like a black woman to let something petty stand in your way of true love :ufdup:

I hope Ray Ray and Pookie wrecks your car and fukks your credit up :pacspit:

How come she don't want me man

350x700px-LL-d03fb7eb_FreshPrinceWhy.jpeg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I am emotionally closed off. Been called a damn android and robot several times. Im really quiet and very observant so when I do have to dress her down, its particularly scathing which throws her off because I rarely speak or non-existent because I wont feed the drama machine. Being asked "Is something wrong?" will get "No" as a response, then i go back to ignoring whatever it was she was saying or doing prior to the question. Some of us are difficult but a breh is handsome, I make decent money and got good D so the birds will eat for as long as they can stand it.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I'm not sympathetic when it comes to feelings. I don't understand emotional responses and outbursts. I only get along well with women who are logical and use common sense.

So you have autism?
Or you're a sociopath...

I would hope you're not sympathetic - that means you would pity them, are you trying to say empathetic?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty swole and I unintentionally have a serious look on my face often. This intimidates some people :ld: that and I can say harsh things, and not spare people's feelings for the sake of honesty.