One reason why someone wouldn't date you...

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I tend to be distant and guarded, especially when I'm just getting to know someone.

I thought I was the only one who had this problem :lupe:. I'm about to try a permanent smirk on my face instead of being expressionless because I hate hearing that I look pissed when I'm not.
You don't even know breh it's funny to me cause I'm chill as hell.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Well I don't have the courage/competence to approach women in the first place. And I'm not good looking enough for women to approach me, so its hard for me to get dates in the first place.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I like to be to myself alot..so that means alot of "missed" calls and long waits during texts

Way too quiet and everyone tells me I look pissed when I'm expressionless.

I tend to be distant and guarded.

I'm a homebody, i hate when people outside my family buy me things, i don't get dolled up to go out unless i absolutely have to. I loss interest too quickly or i'll subconsciously look for things that piss me off about them until i distance myself to the point of no return. I throw a lot of people off because when i got out in the world i'm high energy and fun to be around but in a closed setting i keep to myself most of the time.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Women are drawn to me for the same reason they a later repelled by me :ld:

I'm a bit of an @sshole
This. They saw the a$$hole-ishness as charm at first, then I just became an a$$hole without the charm once I was no longer will to lie and sweet talk to get the pums.

I also stayed putting my foot in my mouth. Saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, pressing the wrong issues. Etc.

I'm also pretty moody. When I'm with a girl, I expect her to pretty much be available on demand. When I don't feel like being bothered, I'm pretty fukking icy. My current gf has expressed this a few times. I'm sorry and I'm trying to change, but I got trauma in my life. :to:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I'm an introvert,
I'm an artist,
And a Taurus at that,
I'm either too good,
Or too mean for some,
A lot say I'm guarded,
I don't trust a lot,
:manny:

Last edited:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks at my username....... then back at the thread well...........

Plus idk what i want to do in life.