One reason why someone wouldn't date you...

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I figured it out when I was 24/25 with this 29/30 yr old....... called her the quicker picker upper, cuz she swallowed like a hoover vac.

But now I think I need younger cuz women my age now are terrible is almost everyway :sadcam:
Lol, did you wife that?

Naw you just gotta get even older chicks.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Let's see :patrice:

• I'm boring, not edgy or exciting :manny:

• I'm broke, don't have a job, own place

• I'm really skinny

That all I have right now:yeshrug:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
@montpelier Hey Binary why did you leave just to come back again and have thousands of posts? Look, I tried to be polite and discreet and pm'd you but you were rude and just totally shytted on my kind gesture. :what:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Moody. Introvert (I'm more apt to enjoy gatherings/hangouts in a small group at a friend's place). Can be apathetic/indecisive to most things, and my general disposition is one of "back the fukk off or get knocked the fukk out."

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It takes me damn near forever to reach that mindstate of "ok i wanna be in a relationship with this chick" because i don't trust ppl like that and theres to many potential women out here i can go get :manny:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I tend to be distant and guarded, especially when I'm just getting to know someone.

Way too quiet and everyone tells me I look pissed when I'm expressionless.

I thought I was the only one who had this problem :lupe:. I'm about to try a permanent smirk on my face instead of being expressionless because I hate hearing that I look pissed when I'm not.