One reason why someone wouldn't date you...

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
[quote="blades25, post: 5213382, member: 2065"]i like to fukk a lot and for a long time. been a problem with a couple women. introverted and dont need to be going out all the time either but i can still have fun. i think i come off as boring sometimes[/quote]

Are you my long lost brother?!

naw, but thats me.

Also, I've been told I am hard to read (whatever that means), but that trait tends to make some women interested

Edit, i'm also very blunt! Not in a mean way but I can relay a message with no BS and most women do NOT like that.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use that too your advantage. Date 25 yr old mature chicks. and eat.

I wish someone would have told me that when I was your age (I've always been an old soul)
Lol that's all I talk to is older girls now. I've been given up on them young thangs.

Ah man you should of just figured it, did you never kick it with older people when you were younger?

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Lol that's all I talk to is older girls now. I've been given up on them young thangs.

Ah man you should of just figured it, did you never kick it with older people when you were younger?

I figured it out when I was 24/25 with this 29/30 yr old....... called her the quicker picker upper, cuz she swallowed like a hoover vac.

But now I think I need younger cuz women my age now are terrible is almost everyway :sadcam:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I'm a homebody when I have a girlfriend and when I go out I only go out with my friends because I'm trying to get laid - so my girl would probably get on my nerves because she would cockblock by being there or just get drunk and act annoying/too flirty.