One Plus 6T=In Display Fingerprint Reader?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
At this point an in-display fingerprint reader isn't enough to get me to upgrade anymore. I'll be waiting for the dust to settle on 5G before I get my next phone. That'll likely be 2020.

Double J

Banned
Daps
An in display finger print reader is cool and it's also something we've never seen before in a smartphone (in the US) but I prefer the fingerprint scanner in the back anyways and you already know this means OnePlus is going to raise the price just like they have been doing slowly but surely with each iteration of their phone lineup.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
An in display finger print reader is cool and it's also something we've never seen before in a smartphone (in the US) but I prefer the fingerprint scanner in the back anyways and you already know this means OnePlus is going to raise the price just like they have been doing slowly but surely with each iteration of their phone lineup.

still on the 5T - finger print in the back seems so natural but i assume this makes the phone thinner if it's on screen.

either way, facial recognition > finger print reader except at night.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
still on the 5T - finger print in the back seems so natural but i assume this makes the phone thinner if it's on screen.

either way, facial recognition > finger print reader except at night.
Does the One Plus have better facial recognition than the Note? They say you can point somebody's Note at their face while they're sleep and it'll still unlock. If the cops took your shyt they could just point it at you and it would unlock. At least on the iPhone you have to look directly at it.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Does the One Plus have better facial recognition than the Note? They say you can point somebody's Note at their face while they're sleep and it'll still unlock. If the cops took your shyt they could just point it at you and it would unlock. At least on the iPhone you have to look directly at it.

i can't compare it since I have never used it on any other phone, but if i don't look directly at the screen it doesn't seem to unlock and I've noticed that several times. it does seem to sense your eyes

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Iris scanner makes the Note more secure of course but the One Plus is probably the fastest in America.

If you want take chances with facial unlock..be my guess. No one is using no damn iris scanner on a sleeping human being though.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I remember kicking myself over choosing the ZTE Axon over the OP2 (I think thats the iteration they were on at the time)...OPO was my dream not flagship but close android device....almost miss those android days :wow: