One Piece Live-Action Trailer Looks Amazing...

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I appreciate the effort, but one piece just does not translate well to live action. or more like without a serious budget backing it the fantastical elements just end up looking ridiculous (arlong :pachaha:)

from what I've read the cast seems into it and they seem to be trying to be faithful even if abbreviated, it'll probably be worth a watch unlike cowboy bepop but I can't see it being all that good

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciate the effort, but one piece just does not translate well to live action. or more like without a serious budget backing it the fantastical elements just end up looking ridiculous (arlong :pachaha:)

from what I've read the cast seems into it and they seem to be trying to be faithful even if abbreviated, it'll probably be worth a watch unlike cowboy bepop but I can't see it being all that good
MV5BODg1YTUxMmItNzM0Ny00OGJkLTk5YWMtZmQ1YWE2Nzg1Mzc1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwNDU1MzEy._V1_.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

anime adaptions into live films never end up well

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
My girl is a One Piece Stan and this trailer has pissed her off so much :mjlol:

Told her we’re gonna binge watch this when it comes out just I can see her get angry :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Yeah Arlong looks like shyt