One month on keto

Daps
I wont be long.

One month on keto. Boring as fukk. Grilled chicken breast for breakfast, lunch dinner, occasional tuna and hard boiled eggs, and shytload of water.

Lost 12 pounds. Dropping deuce every 3-4 days, which is normal on keto, so they say.

Today I went nuts and bought the bullshyt ass donuts and shyt like that...........my buds are re-calibrated. Feel like I was eatin shyt.

Go keto for a while brehs. That is all.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
A long time ago, my boss and a bunch of other people went on the Atkins diet. A couple of months later, they were all skinnier. Slim in the abs. Clothes looked and fit good. I was like impressed. They met their weight loss goals.
Then, they went back to normal eating. :to: My boss eventually got bigger than when he was before the diet.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
diets implies that it's a temporary change that you can go back to once you reach a certain goal

the concept is inherently disingenuous

weighed 275 about 4-5 years ago now I'm at 195, worked as a personal trainer for awhile

it takes consistency not just a month here or there

lifestyle modification

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
one month of any program/diet is a set up for failure. Make this shyt a lifestyle brehs. But i wouldnt recommend keto though.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah from my experience, people can go threw extreme measures and unorthodox ways to lose weight / gain weight but the biggest problem people have is maintaining or staying consistent. Like others have said losing 10-15lbs is irrelevant if 2-3 months down the line if an individual is back to their some old habits....Real change comes from within.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah from my experience, people can go threw extreme measures and unorthodox ways to lose weight / gain weight but the biggest problem people have is maintaining or staying consistent. Like others have said losing 10-15lbs is irrelevant if 2-3 months down the line if an individual is back to their some old habits....Real change comes from within.
That's why whenever I see someone wanting to dive into keto as a first step to weight loss I feel like :whoa:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
That's why whenever I see someone wanting to dive into keto as a first step to weight loss I feel like :whoa:
These nikkas in a rush to get results doing shytty programs and diets fukking up there metabolism in the long run. What they fail to realize is that anybody who starts to eat properly and workout will see results fast from dropping water weight. Companies use that time frame to con people into thinking only their program can make them lose 10 pounds in 30 days

:camby: