Once Fox and Disney merger happens, what do you want to see in the MCU Phase 4?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
what are some of the best crossover or storylines they can do?

I'm no comic book expert by far, I've been learning more and more over the last 4-5 years.

they have to eventually do an avengers vs x-men movie right?

hopefully when they recast Wolverine to someone similar in statue to the actual character. also hoping they recast Jean Grey (sophie turner ain't it bruh) and recast mystique ( Jenn Lawrence is terrible in this role). the OG x-men movies had those 2 roles cast perfectly.

also, Storm gotta be redone. she should be featured more, she's way more powerful then the movies portray.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no telling what they'll do for sure, but I would definitely like to see...

More Black Panther (Wakanda Forever :blessed: )
More Doctor Strange (Dope character)
More Spider-man (Kraven's Last Hunt is a longshot, but it would be hype to see at some point)
Fantastic Four done correctly (They need to take it back to the OG Lee/Kirby era)
X-men done correctly (They need to take it back to Claremont/Byrne/Austin golden age)

Also, I lowkey want to see She Hulk in live-action. What little I've read about the character in the Byrne/80s era was :mjlol:
Underrated character :salute:

I'm seeing Infinity War tomorrow, so no spoilers :lupe:

EDIT: I've seen Infinity War. I'm definitely down to see more of Panther, Strange, Spider-man, and Thor.

Star Lord :why:
I know I have no right to judge him as a Krillin stan, but :snoop: at the way Quill screwed things up for everyone.

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Should do doom across multiple movies.

Dr strange 2 (sorcery )

Black oanther 3 (technology/politics)

Then finally fantastic 4 with doom playing background to setup story, maybe they go against galactus and save the day with his help

Only for him to be a big threat in a new avengers or switch with F4.

Xmen done from a multiple dates sense. One film real days of future past. One film in 90s. One present day. One age of apovalypse. Cables future. Etc.

Tell the whole story. Can keep it contained and just have flashbacks of moments in marvek canon linking characters like cap n wolverine like they do in book.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Doom fukkery with mad random disrespectful Doom quotes on fools.
interested to see where this X-Men stuff goes.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
IMO First Class on forward did X-Men so well and I have no desire to see another reboot. Would be nice if they could migrate but that's unlikely.

Fantastic Four on the other hand, I'd welcome a reboot
I like First Class and the movies after that too. Its just I always wanted to see how a X-men movie would be if they stuck close to the comics like they did with the Avengers.