Once certain lines are crossed during a “beef”, do you expect your friends to picc sides

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I know a lot of ppl believe in not choosing sides during a quarrel and I can kind of understand, especially if it’s something petty or if they’ll end up being cool again anyway

But what about when it’s serious and certain boundaries get crossed. Let’s say they bought up a dead family member or stole from you

At that point do you expect your other friends to pick a side or are you Ocay with them playing both sides still

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No, and I wouldn’t want them to

It’s happened before IRL. Multiple times.. usually it was because of something I said/did, which was truthful, but instead of talking behind their back I tell them. :yeshrug:

If it’s beef I distance myself somewhat, but check up on them through homies. Usually, other friends realize that I was correct and sometimes they do too or sometimes they don’t :yeshrug:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I'm an adult, I know how to avoid conflict and walk away

Daps
Reppin
St louis
around here you get shot
with enemies if youre with them.
UKVu0t8.gif

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Probably but it'd have to be something truly egregious ie something I'd consider myself merciful for not beating em black and blue over

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
if a mfs being obviously flagrant infront of the homies, they should if theyre your friends.

Had a falling out with 2 friends last year, I didnt even do shyt, just was jealous hater shyt, and even the homies had to call them out like "yo what the fukk was that about".

Dudes was salty most the squad was "choosing sides" like they weren't blatantly egregious with the hater shyt not just on me, but other mfs over the years too and it was always one or both of those two :dead:. Hell even they beef with eachother over dumb shyt

When I asked if the fade was needed they ducked tho :umad: