on the verge of smashing the biggest booty ever..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm on standby, waiting to pick her up..she's clubbing..anyways bytch is ...from ivory coast and new to the city
I met her lastnight from pof(used a fake pick and she still don't know) true story..I'm giving her a tour, micky ds drive thrue and try to smash at some park or in the whip...no way I'm taking her to my spot..

Anyways I'm going to snap pictures for yall and upload

Edit-how do I turn the sounf off my camera?using bb

And west african chicks>

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'm on standby, waiting to pick her up..she's clubbing..anyways bytch is ...from ivory coast and new to the city
I met her lastnight from pof(used a fake pick and she still don't know) true story..I'm giving her a tour, micky ds drive thrue and try to smash at some park or in the whip...no way I'm taking her to my spot..

And west african chicks>

warya what happened to getting married and being on the deen :wtf:

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk

And west african chicks>

man go sit down u aint bout to hit shyt.. she wont even acknowledge u :rudy: :skip: