On averageSpanish chicks dont even really have fat asses like that. just big thigs and hips

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
and they bodies be bout boxy as shyt. inb4 pic of a spanish girl with a fat ass.

AA>latinas when it comes to butts. i dont care about no girls sculpted horse legs. toothpick legs with a bubble> horse thighs with a sloped butt. and no nicki minaj butts are not what im talking about.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Idk kno about that. I've witnessed some fine ass Latinas that I would marry to get them their citizenship so that I could do the Macarena :yeshrug: workin on one in my math class as we speak.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-11181-1374079548-12.gif

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
and they bodies be bout boxy as shyt. inb4 pic of a spanish girl with a fat ass.

AA>latinas when it comes to butts. i dont care about no girls sculpted horse legs. toothpick legs with a bubble> horse thighs with a sloped butt. and no nicki minaj butts are not what im talking about.

plenty of variety in this thread....

Its only right OFFICIAL LATINA PIFF thread
Discussion in 'Just Buggin Out' started by midwesthiphop, Aug 31, 2012.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh

Sounds like you're trying to start a latina vs black thread, can't we just like both and admire both aspects?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

AA slim thick female butt is GOAT. It's like comparing LTE to a 2G network, it's just so much more robust.