On a weight cut: am I an a$$hole for not wanting to hang out with a friend after he got dumped?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I guess the title says it all. It's late March and I got 10-15 lbs to shed until I get back to my 6 pack weight.

Anyways last night my best friend got brutally dumped and he hit me up at 2:30 am giving me the details of how it went down. And at the end of the conversation he peppered in how he would really appreciate going out tomorrow night (ie tonight).

In other words he basically wants to hit up a couple of bars/clubs on the prowl and tbh I know damn well I can't drink on this short journey to shed because I just don't have that sort of self control calorie wise when I get some alcohol on me:francis:

I know, I probably could've posted this in the locker room but I figured the weight cut element definitely makes this a gym thread :yeshrug:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
That is water weight not fat. 1 lb of fat is equal to consuming 3500 calories, so unless you consume 5 times that amount you won't see it because you'll be too full to eat for the next two days or so because your boy will need time to digest it. just eat less today then eat less for the next two days after and calorie wise it should balance itself out.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
breh, hang out with him - if you're concerned, you choose the place. pick out everything you'll eat/drink before hand. keep drinks light vodka soda with lime, rum and diet coke, straight tequila, etc. eat very little during the day (if yall go out at night) so you can "save your calories". but yea, exercise some restraint while also just planning ahead and kick it with him

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
What if you just dont drink alcohol.:jbhmm:

there is no catch

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Fast before the time.... If you really don't want to fukk up your macros and still want to go out... Gotta live breh.