OlliOlli World (All platforms) 2D skateboard game (DLC Out now!)

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Surprised this game doesn't have it's own thread.
It's my favorite game overall this year...I keep coming back to it to improve scores and missing achievements.
There's a new DLC out now which adds adds levels, songs, clothes and a gravity beam game mechanic.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I got to finish this, thank you for reminding me

I feel like it got overlooked because it came out right around/before the Horizon and Elden Ring releases.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Copped this and all of the DLC a few weeks back. Insanely fun, had never played one of these games before but once you get the controls down the potential to link combos is crazy. The art is great and the characters are very endearing. The music also bangs lol it's honestly one of my GOTYs

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Copped this and all of the DLC a few weeks back. Insanely fun, had never played one of these games before but once you get the controls down the potential to link combos is crazy. The art is great and the characters are very endearing. The music also bangs lol it's honestly one of my GOTYs
Same...It's a game that never grows tired on me

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I might have to double dip and buy this for the steam deck…I think I’d enjoy it even more in handheld mode
Good idea.
I've been playing it on the switch as a handheld and maybe only once docked it.
The DLCs are dope too.