Oliver Stone's 'JFK' Appreciation Thread

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
In my top 10

Just re-watched it again after sometime on demand(Encore). The government can come out and say, yea...we killed him... :manny: and people would still shrug at the shyt. It's common knowledge that they murked JFK. I remember writing 2 history papers while in High School on this, can't believe all this shyt and all the characters are real. Jim Garrison shyting on the committee with the magic bullet and looking at them like:comeon: While they looking back like:jawalrus: Every time i watch it im like
QTmLK.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
whats your theory on it breh?

i think the government hired the mafia to take out jfk, just like they hired the mafia to try and topple fidel in cuba

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So we gave the government till 2017 to come up with some bullshyt. Smh. I'll wait tho to see if there even clever with it

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
one of my favorite movies of all time

about to buy it on blu ray , thanks for the reminder

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
A favorite of mine as well. I remember watching a history channel doc shytting all over the movie but its whatever, jfk is classic filmmaking.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, one of my favorite films directed by Oliver Stone. He did a fantastic job on this movie.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I've owned it on Blu-ray for a while now but still haven't gotten around to watching it. The length scares me. I have to find the time one of these days.

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I also read that people were taking paycuts and working for damn near nothing just to be in the film

A favorite of mine as well. I remember watching a history channel doc shytting all over the movie but its whatever, jfk is classic filmmaking.

I seen that too. 2 sides to everything, I believe Garrison tho and all the shyt lines up. I dont think the conspiracy went as high as he speculated but it was deep within the cia

I've owned it on Blu-ray for a while now but still haven't gotten around to watching it. The length scares me. I have to find the time one of these days.

It runs smooth, worth the watch...doesnt feel too long