Old school video game help

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
I can not remember for the life of me what fighting game this was. If someone can help me out it came out in either 1999, or 2000. I think it was on Dreamcast. I just remember it was a fighting game and when u lose u would have like a death. I remember it was a girl she would be on like a tightwalk it I’m trying to remember. Anyone know this game?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I can not remember for the life of me what fighting game this was. If someone can help me out it came out in either 1999, or 2000. I think it was on Dreamcast. I just remember it was a fighting game and when u lose u would have like a death. I remember it was a girl she would be on like a tightwalk it I’m trying to remember. Anyone know this game?

Killer Instinct

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
When you lose you will have like a death?

:russ:
My bad it was like a death like a punishment something like a fatality but it would be like a cut scene. I just remember it was a girl on a tightrope and she would fall to her death

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I usually like these riddle threads but your description was straight booty.
Would you happen to remember a fighting game on dreamcast where you’re both floating like DBZ characters? The stage is like a glass box and you can hit each other through the glass. You have energy beams as well. Might be a no brainer but can’t think of it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Would you happen to remember a fighting game on dreamcast where you’re both floating like DBZ characters? The stage is like a glass box and you can hit each other through the glass. You have energy beams as well. Might be a no brainer but can’t think of it.
Psychic force

Daps
Not Dreamcast but maybe Eternal Champions CD for Sega CD? Game had a lot of gruesome deaths. Jetta was the circus chick on there. Played that and the regular Genesis version a lot coming up. Bone sampled it for a couple of songs.