Willis
Delores

50cent.PNG

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know an old lady who was called Lois. I like that name tho :yeshrug: Same with Florence. Those are dope names.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was almost a Sergio Valentè(middle name):scust:: I want both them names killed.

My father ain't shyt to me but at last he did one positive thing for me before he dipped:mjcry:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arelia (my mama's middle name)

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Julius is actually my favourite name. Will use it as at least a middle name for my future child.

I know a Betty and Loretta personally (23 yrs old). Ghanaians use a lot of those old names

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
May be in the U.S., yes. They are still very common names among french speakers

Beatrice. I know a girl named that. I literally could smack her momma for that
What's wront with Beatrice? :dahell:

I know 2 Juanita's. Both under 12 years old. It's a spanish name. Nowadays people in america look down upon spanish speakers and cultures so i would assume a decrease in using spanish name is to be expected

I never knew people actually named their kids that :ohhh: THought it was just the Simpsons character

my next door neighbour daughter is named beatrice :heh:
Im still struggling to figure out what is wrong with Beatrice. Granted, ive never liked the way it is pronounced in english but still

I never knew people actually named their kids that :ohhh: THought it was just a cartoon

I once had a crush on a girl named Eunice in middle school back in Haiti :ohlawd: Just found her on facebook last week. She still fine as fukk :wub:
Yeah not sure why Betty's stock went south the way it has. Have a cousin named Betty

My Grandad's name. Still common among french speakers. Didnt know English speakers used it

Louis
Louise
Still common among french speakers. Didnt know English speakers used it much. I thought English speakins spelled theirs "Lewis" :ohhh:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I know 2 Juanita's. Both under 12 years old. It's a spanish name. Nowadays people in america look down upon spanish speakers and cultures so i would assume a decrease in using spanish name is to be expected

I haven't heard many Spanish folks using this name in a minute .... maybe it's making a comeback.... but being named little Juan/John must suck as a girl...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I haven't heard many Spanish folks using this name in a minute .... maybe it's making a comeback.... but being named little Juan/John must suck as a girl...
The Juanitas I know dont live in the United States.

And i dont think it means little Juan at all. Sure spanish people tend to use "ito" or "ita" to express "little" but i doubt it's the same in this case. Perhaps some of the latinos here could explain.