Old man kills two teens who broke into his home in Minnesota

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
That's a factual question for the jury, and we have no idea that "execution" style finishing is what motivated them to vote the way they did.
(and there are all sorts of reasons why the Jury would decide that the "evidence" that he did X,Y, and Z were more complicated etc. Plenty of "dead to rights" murderers have gotten off, Robert Durst in Galveston comes to mind)

If it was Tyrone and Keisha, Miguel and Maria, I have a feeling that Jury would have found self defense - because white lives matter, black ones don't.
That case crazy af :gucci:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
The 2 burglars - Nick Brady, 17, and Haile Kifer, 16

d1708-16838338901895-1920.jpg

I'm betting the Jury thought that they were very sympathetic criminal/victims.
Glad he took out these two savages before they harmed anyone else :salute:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He sat in the house with their dying/dead teenage bodies for almost 24 hours before he called a neighbor. He also shot them more as they were dying to make sure they didn't live, and made an audio recording of it. They basically broke into a psychopaths house. Lock this nutjob up.
Yeah
I've had my house broken into but dude crazy

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's a factual question for the jury, and we have no idea that "execution" style finishing is what motivated them to vote the way they did.
(and there are all sorts of reasons why the Jury would decide that the "evidence" that he did X,Y, and Z were more complicated etc. Plenty of "dead to rights" murderers have gotten off, Robert Durst in Galveston comes to mind)

If it was Tyrone and Keisha, Miguel and Maria, I have a feeling that Jury would have found self defense - because white lives matter, black ones don't.
Negative, to all of this.
This case has been on Investigation Discovery type shows for YEARS now. He made it look like he wasn't home, then hid and lied in wait for them to come in, and recorded himself talking about how he was going to kill them the whole time.
Not only was it premeditated, but he did "finish them off" after, narrated it, and said he was glad he did it, again, all on the same recording.
No amount of internet faux militancy is gonna retcon this into him getting off.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
You break into someone home, you deserve to die . I would say the same if my son did it. What an invasion of privacy and one of the scariest events someone can go through, having strangers break into the home. It wasn’t necessary here to execute them and he might suffer for it, but I understand

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Nygga,YES!

the Fck he sposed to do?

Iont care WHAT color folks are, and I don't even own a Gun

Somebody break into your home you lettem have it!

:francis:
let em have it, sure

don't record the thing and then document how you feel an adrenaline rush after killing them. hell, if i recall correctly, he went to finish off the girl and the gun jammed so he pulled out another to end it :damn:

i prolly heard them tapes whenever they dropped bout ten odd years ago. for some reason, that tape is still in my head

aint he lay down tarps beforehand, drive his car a couple blocks over, walk back to the crib, cut the lights, and do a full fukkin stakeout?

the kids fukked around and found out but this mf was insane. nikka sounded like he just fukked dolly parton or whoever the girl of his dreams was after killing boffum

woulda got to live out his days free if he didn't have that tape

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
let em have it, sure

don't record the thing and then document how you feel an adrenaline rush after killing them. hell, if i recall correctly, he went to finish off the girl and the gun jammed so he pulled out another to end it :damn:

i prolly heard them tapes whenever they dropped bout ten odd years ago. for some reason, that tape is still in my head

aint he lay down tarps beforehand, drive his car a couple blocks over, walk back to the crib, cut the lights, and do a full fukkin stakeout?

the kids fukked around and found out but this mf was insane. nikka sounded like he just fukked dolly parton or whoever the girl of his dreams was after killing boffum

Yeah, had to reload and Finish the Job...they could've had Dangerous weapons in them or something... probably tried to Jab him with an AIDS needle, idk.. could never be to sure.

And Tapes?..

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I think he could have possibly still got off for the murder if he didn’t wait a full day to call the police. dude killed the kids and left them in a basement closet and called police next day

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I think he could have possibly still got off for the murder if he didn’t wait a full day to call the police. dude killed the kids and left them in a basement closet and called police next day
He shouldn’t have recorded himself or told the police he laid a trap like he was Jigsaw…mf put himself away

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
let em have it, sure

Yea lock this psycho supervillain up