Old man kills two teens who broke into his home in Minnesota

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk I'm on the fence about this the extra shots make him seem like a sociopath but your talking to a guy who the day after my car was broken into I got my cousins car the next night parked it and laid in the grass with my 12 gauge :yeshrug:needless to say that was the last night a car got broken into on that block :ufdup:
6987%20-%20Halloween_Havoc%20scott_hall%20spooky_fingers%20wcw.png

I can't with these fake tough guys on this site :snoop:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I remember that story. Stay out of people's houses. But for their actions, none of that would've happened. Once you enter someone's home uninvited, you're taking your life in your hands.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Mannnnn fukk that. Good for him. If they had lived, they would have flipped the script and sued him for pain and suffering or some bullshyt. Basically drain him of his life savings.

If you enter my home uninvited, :ufdup:you will get it. :demonic:

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
They are trying so hard to victimize these two white kids. They were funding their drug habit through a theft ring....:what: how are they victims?! They showed their grad/school pics on tv.:mjpls: Thieves and druggies and they chose to use those kinds of pics :mjpls: . How does one "lie in wait" in their own home :mjlol:. Its not like they were walking down the street, minding their own business and someone shot them down :mjpls:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint nothing fake over here homie i've pulled my strap multiple times and have had to shoot back from being on 104 inglewood ave i would have loved to grow up where you did but i didn't so :camby:
Am I supposed to be impressed?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's a difference between justifiable homicide and an outright execution. They fukked up breaking into his house though.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they were black,no one would be defending them in the media, no one would give two fukks. There wouldn't be any high school grad pics, they would be using pics off of facebook that make them look as shady as possible ,like they did with trayvon martin.

And seriously you repeatedly break into someones house, in a place where guns can be owned and you don't think something might happen to you?He certainly sounds like a psycho ,but then how would you feel if your house had repeatedly been broken into, you are an old person living on your own? If you break into peoples houses, you run the risk of meeting the wrong person. He may have planned it to a degree, but they broke in of their own accord.

Black or white the world is better off without druggie fukks who break into people houses, we have enough scum on the streets who end up costing taxpayers money in prison, the nutjob old man should get a cash reward.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
‘You’re dying, b---h’: Minnesota jury listens to chilling audio of man shooting two teen intruders to death
Byron smith claimed he was armed and ready for the intruders — Nick Brady, 17, and Haile Kifer, 18 — because of previous break-ins at his Little Falls home before the Thanksgiving Day 2012 shooting. But prosecutors say the 65-year-old man crossed the line into murder after realizing they were unarmed and posed no threat.

Read more: ‘You’re dying, b---h’: Minnesota jury listens to chilling audio of man shooting two teen intruders to death - NY Daily News