Old man kills two teens who broke into his home in Minnesota

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Isn't just like white girls to go investigate strange noises instead of just running away.
:mjlol:

Bish heard gunshots and decide to follow the sound

ikr, you hear gun shots, you run and leave your cousin to die alone. Only an idiot would go looking for them.

anyways, oh well they got what they deserved.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
What does that have to do with anything? A mofo can't defend his home now?

Don't get me wrong. It's murder but I'm not gonna feel sorry for the intruders (NPI). They had it coming. Just that dude went over the top.
I'm not speaking on because he shot the kids, its the fact he had it planned out then recorded the audio of him doing it... That why I said he's white.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm not speaking on because he shot the kids, its the fact he had it planned out then recorded the audio of him doing it... That why I said he's white.
Oh.. yeah i forgot. Black people don't use violence, ever. We're the most peaceful mofos in the galaxy.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
idk I'm on the fence about this the extra shots make him seem like a sociopath but your talking to a guy who the day after my car was broken into I got my cousins car the next night parked it and laid in the grass with my 12 gauge :yeshrug:needless to say that was the last night a car got broken into on that block :ufdup:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy cause robbers (mostly teenagers) have been getting killed in droves in Detroit this year breaking into people's houses. Some of them have a heater.

The police chief gave the green light saying body them and we'll back you

It's a catch 22 because what these kids are doing is wrong, but at the end of the day they're misguided youth losing their life trying to survive a system that kicks you when you're down