Old man kills two teens who broke into his home in Minnesota

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Lemme guess, he's white :beli:
What does that have to do with anything? A mofo can't defend his home now?

Don't get me wrong. It's murder but I'm not gonna feel sorry for the intruders (NPI). They had it coming. Just that dude went over the top.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
And people want to act like white supremacy is not a real problem in our society and doesn't shape its perspectives. :beli:@bigDeeOT , @jilla82
so the posting of this story is to hide white supremacy?!
Youre paranoid duke.

Everyone in this country can play the blame game...crazy white people stay reading stories of blacks committing crimes, the same way you stay reading stories of white committing crimes.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I recall the incident. The robber kids were related, and they had a theft ring going. They had even robbed relatives, who refused to press charges. They stole to fund their drug habit. They were cute and popular at their school.

The angry old man had been robbed before, (but I sincerely doubt that he has been robbed since). It was premeditated, and he admits to lying in wait. (The theft ring liked to target his house cuz it is secluded, or it sits far back from the road.) Anyway, it is no crime to be old and angry and armed while chilling in your own basement. The kill shots will get him prison time, but I admire the way dude admitted what he did AND WHY. Old b*stard did not throw a rock and hide his hands.

He kinda waited hours and hours to call 911 about killing the kids. >_>
oh well

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Hold up. The old man made an audio recording of the gunshots and his mumbling WHILE HE SHOT THE ROBBERS? It was played in court. -_-

See? This is why I never fukk over old ppl. Some of them don't give a DAMN about the sanctity of HUMAN LIFE.

StarTribune.com Mobile | News, weather, sports

Elderly mofo took no prisoners. Zero.
Minnesota Homeowner's Interview Played at Trial - ABC News
It was tgiving day. He moved his truck away from the house to make it look like he wasn't home. THAT is how the thieves knew that the coast was clear to steal more better guns (and sell 'em for drug money).

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Really interesting that the first few posters automatically assumed the teens were black.:patrice:
Exactly! I hate how black people look at themselves sometimes.
  • You speak proper english: You must be white or wanna be white.
  • You break into someone's house: You must be black

how the fukk did anyone think Nick Brady and Haile Kifer were black...effin retards
They were doing something illegal

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He sat in the house with their dying/dead teenage bodies for almost 24 hours before he called a neighbor. He also shot them more as they were dying to make sure they didn't live, and made an audio recording of it. They basically broke into a psychopaths house. Lock this nutjob up.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Old man was in the cut, laying in the basement like...

maxim-gun594x424.gif

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Smith removed the lightbulbs so the basement was dark, but those kids STILL came downstairs!

There is proof that Nick Brady stole guns from that same house TWICE before! One of the defense witnesses is an incarcerated man who bought Smith's gun from Brady!

The day before they died, these kids stole Rx pills from a diff house and left the pills in their car.

The cops should try to recover the military service medals that thieves took from Smith's house. His dad's POW medals too. Crackhead kids can't be allowed to steal from veterans all...willy-nilly.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
....and made an audio recording of it. They basically broke into a psychopaths house. Lock this nutjob up.
Installing security systems with audio and alarms and cameras and etc. was his job. It was his line of work. He knew how to do it. He just waited 3+ robberies or so to install that shyt at home, I guess. Complained plenty to the cops, also.

Lock him up for 15 to 20 min. Then give him 500 hours of community service helping folks with valuable property install home security systems.

He wanted revenge, and he took it. Home invaders die every day, b. *shrug* Smith didn't hunt anyone down. He was cornered in his basement by home invaders TWICE in 1 turkey day. :'-( He was more scared than Pistorius at midnight on stumps! It was Brady's 3rd time (at least) robbing the SAME HOUSE.

And a psychopath wouldn't politely wait until after tgiving to trifle police with crackhead corpses. (Cops appreciate peaceful holidays. Don't we all?)

If my dad spent 22 months in a POW camp and left me the medals, then I would feel some type of way about the punk kid who stole 'em. Not saying that Smith's kill shots were justified. Just saying that I underSTAND, man. u_u

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
another thing is, when they teach you about gun safety, they NEVER say shoot to wound. if you're gonna shoot a gun at a person, you should be trying to kill. plus you wound someone that breaks into ur crib, there have been cases where they try to sue you for shooting them :dahell:
breh we learned that in the military. if you draw your weapon you better be ready to shoot to kill :pachaha: