Old man kills two teens who broke into his home in Minnesota

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Story is from 2012, and everybody involved is white. Who cares? Dude is washing the scum off the streets, just like DeNiro in Taxi Driver:wow:

Exactly.

Thread had no reason to be made.

There's no discrepancy here. What exactly are we conversating aboot?

The only controversy is that the old man who murked the kids is having a difficult time with courts because he killed white kids.

If he would have offed a minority, then we're talking.

But kudos to the geezer, irregardless of who the invaders were... he was gonna pump that double barrel shotty all over some body. Don KILLuminati.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
As a gun owner this sounds fair to me

What they want me to do? Shot him twice then let him live to come back to get me in the future????

I'm looking into getting my gun and from what I read you can't shoot someone once they're already down? Maybe he shoulda took care of him before he dropped. :manny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
As a gun owner this sounds fair to me

What they want me to do? Shot him twice then let him live to come back to get me in the future????

another thing is, when they teach you about gun safety, they NEVER say shoot to wound. if you're gonna shoot a gun at a person, you should be trying to kill. plus you wound someone that breaks into ur crib, there have been cases where they try to sue you for shooting them :dahell:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm looking into getting my gun and from what I read you can't shoot someone once they're already down? Maybe he shoulda took care of him before he dropped. :manny:

rules are contingent on the situation. if you have children in the house and you're scared for their safety, you will pretty much get off no matter how many times you shoot an intruder. same goes for a woman cuz it's implied that a woman is weaker (for the most part) than a male assailant and can shoot as much as they want if they fear their own safety. however if ur a man and alone, then that's when it gets tricky.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
rules are contingent on the situation. if you have children in the house and you're scared for their safety, you will pretty much get off no matter how many times you shoot an intruder. same goes for a woman cuz it's implied that a woman is weaker (for the most part) than a male assailant and can shoot as much as they want if they fear their own safety. however if ur a man and alone, then that's when it gets tricky.

Good looking out. I've been trying to learn as much extra as I can even before I go to class.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Exactly.

Thread had no reason to be made.

There's no discrepancy here. What exactly are we conversating aboot?

The only controversy is that the old man who murked the kids is having a difficult time with courts because he killed white kids.

If he would have offed a minority, then we're talking.

But kudos to the geezer, irregardless of who the invaders were... he was gonna pump that double barrel shotty all over some body. Don KILLuminati.

It's really not that big a deal. I just saw it posted on Facebook via ABC News, which reinforces my point as to WHY they decided to post about this in the first place. It's to deflect attention from Richard Dunn type situations.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It's really not that big a deal. I just saw it posted on Facebook via ABC News, which reinforces my point as to WHY they decided to post about this in the first place. It's to deflect attention from Richard Dunn type situations.
i had forgot all about this case but thanks for uppin it cause i actually wanna see how this plays out...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The trial against a 65-year-old man accused of murdering two teens who entered his home is underway in Minnesota, stirring debate about how far people can go in defending their homes.

Byron Smith, a retired security engineer for the U.S. Department of State, is charged with first-degree premeditated murder in the slayings of cousins Nick Brady, 17, and Haile Kifer, 16, on Thanksgiving Day 2012. The killings rocked the small city of Little Falls.

Prosecutors say Smith was sitting in his basement when he heard a window breaking upstairs. When Brady started walking down the basement stairs, Smith shot him twice.

Then, according to court documents, Smith shot Brady a third time in the face, allegedly telling investigators, “I want him dead.”

Minutes later, Kifer walked down the same steps, reportedly calling Brady’s name. Smith shot her multiple times, too – telling investigators the last time he fired was “a good clean finishing shot.”

Steve Meshbesher, Smith’s attorney, said the case focuses on home security, that Smith had been worried after several break-ins.

“This was about anxiety and fear, and what somebody does in their own home,” Meshbesher said.

But prosecutors say Smith planned the killings – lying in wait for the two teens in his basement with a book, two guns, energy bars and a bottle of water. The teens weren’t armed.

Under Minnesota law, a person may use deadly force to prevent a felony from taking place in one's home. ABC News Legal Affairs Anchor Dan Abrams said the home-defense angle has limitations.

“The problem is that Byron Smith fired multiple shots,” Abrams said. “You don’t have the right to execute an intruder. If he had fired one shot at each of these intruders, he’d have a much stronger defense.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Minnesota Man Accused of Murdering Teens Who Entered His Home - ABC News

Isn't just like white girls to go investigate strange noises instead of just running away.
:mjlol:

Bish heard gunshots and decide to follow the sound