Old girl at work pulled a fast one :scust:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
She was already working out-of-state and remote which is a rare privilege. Went on maternity leave and I got a sus feeling. Basically a ghost the whole time and she must have gotten an extension since she was gone so long. She was supposed to be back this weekm boss was :stopitslime: every time he talked about what she was telling him.

Sure enough resigned today. i wouldn’t be surprised if she was double dipping the whole time.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Lol, no offense but on some real shyt, what's it to you?
You mean when someone abuses a privilege that others might want to use in the future, but might be revoked because of that abuse?

Not to mention going 2-3 months with other employees covering her work

or how about enforcing a stereotype that made it so hard for women to get into the work place in the first place?

but nah, she finessed em so let’s cheer her on

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean when someone abuses a privilege that others might want to use in the future, but might be revoked because of that abuse?

Not to mention going 2-3 months with other employees covering her work

or how about enforcing a stereotype that made it so hard for women to get into the work place in the first place?

but nah, she finessed em so let’s cheer her on
For whatever reason they gave her that privilege, maybe her contribution is super valuable to the point they had to, maybe she sucked dikk in the broom closet. I'm not saying you need to cheer her on but at the same time, if covering her work bothered you, you should have asked for a raise.

I see your point that it affects you indirectly but i guess my perspective is that people don't owe me anything. She did what's best for her and if something in this affects you, it's up to you to speak up for yourself and get your due without speaking on the next person (not saying you spoke on her or anything like that)

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
For whatever reason they gave her that privilege, maybe her contribution is super valuable to the point they had to, maybe she sucked dikk in the broom closet. I'm not saying you need to cheer her on but at the same time, if covering her work bothered you, you should have asked for a raise.

I see your point that it affects you indirectly but i guess my perspective is that people don't owe me anything. She did what's best for her and if something in this affects you, it's up to you to speak up for yourself and get your due without speaking on the next person (not saying you spoke on her or anything like that)
This mentality is why black group economics fail

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
OP this you?
7654d7c4547a4f7edab9254b66e159f2.jpg