Ol girl told me get on SSI and make it stack :dead:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I was coming from the unemployment office and I ran into my old high school classmate coming out the welfare office with friend. Something was off with her friend :huhldup: though. I had on my batman shirt and she asked if I was gonna fly off some where and well...just watch

me: heh: how can I fly off when Im walking out the unemployment office
her: you need to get on SSI and stack them checks :demonic:
me: :patrice: cant do that since its only like 500 a month i think, cant live off that
her: Get foodstamp too :demonic:
me: :huhldup: ok i gotta go, take care see yall later.

I will never forget her eyes, it was so tense with demonic energy...:wow: it was like she was trying to steal my soul brehs

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
First off..you can only get on SSI if you're handicapped or have a mental condition..
Second off..you can't get food Stamps on SSI since the money they give you on SSI they expect it to go to food..
SSI is like $800 and something dollars..not $500
You can't also have over $2000 in ya bank account or they'll cut it off.
It's also hella hard to get SSI..you gotta really go thru the system..and if they approve its gonna take like a year to get

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm on (about to be off) unemployment and tried to file for food stamps since once I get my new job I'd still have food stamps for about a year but I was OVER the minimum :wtf: ... on unemployment :heh:

I of course claimed my daughter too and they still said i was making too much from unemployment to get the stamps smh.

$350/month in free groceries for a year while making over $60k would've been :ohlawd: :sadbron: