OK men it's time to make a decision . Hair or erection which is more impotent .

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its fukking stupid how a lot of these medicines simply trade one set of symptoms for another

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
its fukking stupid how a lot of these medicines simply trade one set of symptoms for another

:heh: really tho

doctor- oh u depressed, here take this pill :ld:

depressed guy- :sadbron: im gonna fukking kill myself will this really help?

doctor: possibly, but.. now u got digestion and sleep problems and your gonna live in a drugged up haze till your dependent and can't stop taking em :troll:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
shiit............................ I got a a family that bald all the way up to the very back of his head and rock the hell out of a single pony tail.........occasionally its dreadlocked up..... :win:....

Would rather have a single ponytail/dreadlock than having to deal with them kind of side effects... at age 30 too???? :to: ... :why:

The Swollen Cranium • 5 hours ago
No sex for a year, shrinking genitals? Sounds like my first marriage.

:dead: :deadrose:

Malley started taking the drug in May 2011, and by October he was completely impotent and had no sex drive whatsoever. His body changed, even his genitals shrank, and he slipped into a mental fog that he just couldn't clear. His doctor told him the side effects would go away if he stopped taking the drug, so he did. But nothing changed.

:noacceptablesmileycanrepresentthisshiit:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Get on rogaine foam, cheap, easy to use...no side effects and proven to stop hair loss and regrow in most areas.

I can't imagine losing my hair, it's my most prized trait....would look horrible bald.

But nothing is worth losing ur penile function, no sex, no kids, no reason to find a women and so on.

scust!

havoc00

Pro
Daps
3130121_o.gif