Ok I’m tired Harry Potter was a fukking liar(movie spoilers don’t come in if you haven’t watched or read the book)

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
He keeps running around saying that Cedric Diggory was killed by Voldemort which is not fukking true.
It was Pettigrew god fukking damnit

Not Voldemort :manny:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:russ: but Voldermort told him to do it, and Peter's a spineless yes man so :yeshrug:

it's the overarching idea

kinda like all these trehs hate everything harry potter now cause of JK's of little comment about real women menstruating
So Pettigrew still did it. It wasn’t Lord Voldemort
shyt if I was him I would’ve forced Pettigrew to go out and claim that he had done it in an effort to bring Voldemort back but he had failed as Harry escaped and claim that Harry said that to get more fame cuz he was a little attention whorah. Them again Fudge dumb ass was already helping out by denying all that shyt like the p*ssy he was :russ:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
"Kill the spare"

He also had to convince people that Voldemort was back. "He gave the order to kill Cedric!" Doesn't sound as powerful. It was also done with Voldemorts wand, as Cedric shows up as a forceghost.
Propaganda right there :beli:
Harry was a liar and used this to further his means.
Probably like his bully ass pops too who knows what he told Lily to steal her away from Severus

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
He woulda been in the same jail cell his big unc Sirius was holed up in over at Azkaban if he said some rat nikka killed Cedric.
Nah they had bartey crouch jr caught. I doubt Harry would’ve gotten sent there plus they probably would’ve checked his wand to see that he didn’t do the spell.
I think
Harry Potte is dishonest trying to throw that accusations on the Dark Lord like this :beli:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
I always thought they lied on Voldemort and dude just ran with it. He was in too deep after the yes-men started killing for him, and the legend grew. Then he had to kill a baby and realized he wasn't built like that, but he had to keep up the facade. Dude a tragic figure.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I always thought they lied on Voldemort and dude just ran with it. He was in too deep after the yes-men started killing for him, and the legend grew. Then he had to kill a baby and realized he wasn't built like that, but he had to keep up the facade. Dude a tragic figure.
:mjlol: yeah no.

there's enough evidence in the books that Voldermort was with the shyts

Daps
Propaganda right there :beli:
Harry was a liar and used this to further his means.
Probably like his bully ass pops too who knows what he told Lily to steal her away from Severus

Harry's dad being a bully was a swerve for me. Good thing that punk ass fxggot bully got avada kadevra'd :pacspit: