Ok Cupid study: Women find 80% of men unattractive

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
"As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium. Very harsh........with the basic ratings so out-of-whack, the two curves together suggest some strange possibilities for the female thought process, the most salient of which is that the average-looking woman has convinced herself that the vast majority of males aren’t good enough for her....."

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

Keep thinking women dont care about looks brehs.
Keep thinking you have reasonable standards brehettes.

:sas1:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I can see this. Dusty ass dudes done gassed women's heads up to think most dudes think they are. Plus online dating means instead of being limited to your geographic area, you have access to any single man with a internet connection. Women are the prime example of letting perfect be the enemy of good.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Facts. Most of yall nikkas don't look good and we fukk you anyway

tumblr_le89o5EoYe1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Hypergamy breh

And you thought the sexual revolution would benefit the average man, when according to women the average man aint shyt until she can use him as a wallet when shes worn out by 30 whilst she fuks the top 10 percent during her 20s

#GMB

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I can see this. Dusty ass dudes done gassed women's heads up to think most dudes think they are. Plus online dating means instead of being limited to your geographic area, you have access to any single man with a internet connection. Women are the prime example of letting perfect be the enemy of good.
Yeah i blame it on social media. Thirsty dudes gassing subpar women with likes.