Oh shyt, the Rays could play in Durham North Carolina in 2025! :gladbron:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
The damage to The Trop due to Hurricane Milton is so bad that repairs won't by done by opening day 2025. They might have to find a new location to play Rays home games for the 2025 season.

Options are...

The Marlins stadium in Miami

A minor league stadium in Durham North Carolina!

I always wanted NC to have a MLB team, if it was up to me I would bush the idea if building a new ballpark for the Rays in Tampa Bay and build a new stadium in ethier Charlotte or Raleigh/Durham area.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
There are so many fukking people from Tampa living up here, they might as well move the baseball team too.
I don't blame them moving from Tampa to NC, NC has better weather to me. I like the cool weather during the fall and winter :pachaha:

The heat in FL is :damn: Yes, NC gets hot as well as does every state on the eastern side of U.S but that FL heat is something else :whew:

As someone whose been living in Tampa for a month now IMO it feels like the Rays are 3rd fiddle with the Bucs being number 1 and the Lighting (NHL team) being number 2. The Rays in Tampa might be the most irrelevant team in their city in the major four sports in the U.S :mjlol: I feel like if the Rays permanently left Tampa residents would be like :yeshrug: