Oh My, Have you guys seen this documentarty The Invisble War where they look at rapes

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It's been in my queue for a minute, but since I have some time. I'll check it out right now..

Thx breh...

I wonder if @Kool G Trap or @The Real are up on this yet...

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
It's been in my queue for a minute, but since I have some time. I'll check it out right now..

Thx breh...

I wonder if @Kool G Trap or @The Real are up on this yet...

people are so sick. i wouldnt want my daughter enlisting with all this non sense thats going on

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard about it and read the WSJ article on it...I've been working up the nerve to watch it.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Never heard of the documentary but Ive been hearing and seeing other videos online about military sexual trauma for a few years now.

It caught my attention a while back after hearing about a young black woman that was raped and I believed killed or committed suicide after it happening? And how the army officials tried to sweep it under the rug. I also heard about it happening to at least 20 other women that either ended up murdered/committing suicide.

My issue is these muthafukkers are forever putting out stories about all of the DEAD MALE soldiers that died in combat but refuse to report on things like this happening to women THAT ARE FIGHTING FOR THIS fukkING COUNTRY??? :what:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Someone needs to tell those soldiers that rape is wrong and they shouldn't do it. I don't know why it hasn't been done yet.:dwillhuh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah I have heard a lot of stories about brutal rapes in the military. Bytches gettin raped by multiple dudes at one time and a lot of the rapes go unreported or the dudes don't get prosecuted. My homeboy was tellin me that it happens a lot more on US military bases overseas.

It was this dude out here in the bay that killed 2 police officers as they investigated him on another rape charge. But this MF had 2 prior rape accusations while he was in the military, but he beat both cases. Shyts wild

2 California police officers killed while investigating alleged sexual assault | Fox News

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Watching now.

Like @Ronnie Lott said, this is quite prevalent in the military, and you see a lot stories about it if you know where to look for them. I am interested to see how Ziering handles it, though, since she made one of my favorite documentaries about a decade ago.