Oh I forgot. Summer started in June 20th. Portable earthquakes yall should be ashamed.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
A whole year passed and yall still fukking portable earthquakes. God damn fukking shame. Gon be an eye sore for everyone around :scust:
They should round all of yall up and make yall work on hamsters human sized wheels to power cities and help yall lose the weight.

FKZhaOI.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't siding with anything you said, but imma say I fukked up and started a bulk in the spring cause of how yoked I was looking when I jumped into the gym on a program Copilot wrote for me. I'm out here trying not to drink or eat before I take my shirt off otherwise I look straight "Oh, he looks like he used to work out" status :russ: ....:unimpressed:.....:flabbynsick:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Real questions...
Did you used to be over weight?
Where you bullied by a fat kid?
Did someone fat harm you as a kid?
Did one of your parents pass due to a disease related to obesity?

It's cool to be a coli bro and hate random ppl but it seems like you have real trauma connected to obesity. You might reply with a unfunny comment. But it's kinda weird bro

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It's midnight man:gucci:

Go to bed, and reflect on Sunday's church message.
Church? :dead:
I ain’t into that sky daddy bullshyt.
Real questions...
Did you used to be over weight?
Where you bullied by a fat kid?
Did someone fat harm you as a kid?
Did one of your parents pass due to a disease related to obesity?

It's cool to be a coli bro and hate random ppl but it seems like you have real trauma connected to obesity. You might reply with a unfunny comment. But it's kinda weird bro
Jamarcus Russell killed my hope of the Raiders being good back in 2007-2008 and so on :manny:
Oh also Luka Doncic being a fat lazy piece of shyt on defense is another reason cuz now Boston got a title because of his Lena Dunham of the NBA fat ass

And nope to all them questions :mjlol:
Gotta balance it with all the fat bytches yall posting up in here tryna disguise them as thick when they not.