Officially "Dopesick" Hulu and "Painkiller" Netflix thread Out Now

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: ADP
Daps
That no talent bedwench is headlining another failure in the making I see:pacspit:
Look at their face...and I say "their" because I've ALWAYS been convinced Rosario was a tranny...look at their face, all old an withered. Tooo many years of smoking cigarettes after couch casting. If this show goes beyond 6 episodes it won't be too long before their face has as many lines on it as Michael Keaton :pacspit:
The real reason why Daredevil was CANCELLED

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That no talent bedwench is headlining another failure in the making I see:pacspit:
Look at their face...and I say "their" because I've ALWAYS been convinced Rosario was a tranny...look at their face, all old an withered. Tooo many years of smoking cigarettes after couch casting. If this show goes beyond 6 episodes it won't be too long before their face has as many lines on it as Michael Keaton :pacspit:
How many episodes was she in Daredevil on the last season cause I don't remember her

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Are you really Jacksonville Swaguar or are you just imitating him?

:mjlol:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
dead-winnie.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The show moving wild in the first 4 eps

The doc getting hooked on oxycotin already his damnself:picard:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: ADP

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
You know a show is good when you hate the actor in real life… that Sackler mf has a very punchable face

Keaton is killing this role I’m actually hoping he pulls thru

This show is why I’ve never taken a pain killer in my life… I remember they prescribed me some bullshyt when i had my wisdom teeth pulled.. I thugged it out with Tylenol Pm and BC powders