Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
There’s no way to get it through to y’all :mjlol:
Do you know what it means for evidence to be admissible in court? Nothing Gunna said in that video can be used against Thug or anyone else in that indictment
The only way Gunna is cooperating with law enforcement against others is if he testifies, which he won’t
Social media constantly tackling matters above their pay grade
It doesn't matter if it's admissible in court or not, he is sitting there giving them information and confirming their statements on video for all to see. The optics alone are horrendous, not to mention word obviously got back to the other members who lined up to take their deals.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

Fani Willis Was a Lawyer for a YSL Co-Founder. He Says She’s Not Who She Seems​

One of Young Thug's associates, YSL Mondo, says that Fani Willis acted differently from her public persona while serving as his defense attorney in 2019

I watched that George Chide interview and he said that the prosecutor had some type of connection with a YSL member. Thug lawyer wanted to know why they waited to indict them. The reason had something to do with someone in the district attorney office would be exposed for acting against the law.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gunna did interviews calling himself a street nikka and saying he would never snitch.

If the shoe was on the other foot, Gunna would have done the same to another rapper to keep up the street nikka facade.

Also he hasn't put out anything yet, so if he still has an audience after this what did he lose besides fake industry friends?

Last edited:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
@FreshAIG trial likely won’t start for a few more weeks cause of jury selection. I don’t think there’s gonna be too much activity til then if you wanna unsticky then resticky when it starts

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He folded. He will forever be labeled a snitch 🤣🤣🤣

I’m just saying. If a kid get smacked in class and the teacher talks to the student and tells him he promises not to punish the student that smacked him if he tells him who the student it. He tells the teacher the students name. He’s still a snitch. Ya wanna change the rules to snitching to now as long as they don’t get nobody indicted or take the stand or none of that. A snitch is a damn snitch. Even if you a civilian and you tell, you still a snitch. It’s just ok to snitch as a civilian because it’s your right. But it’s still snitching.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I watched that George Chide interview and he said that the prosecutor had some type of connection with a YSL member. Thug lawyer wanted to know why they waited to indict them. The reason had something to do with someone in the district attorney office would be exposed for acting against the law.
Prosecutor used to be a defense attorney I think.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Saw the journalist reporting all the stuff on YSL and the Rico on Vlad channel and all over the internet at a restaurant today in Decatur. I was walking in and him coming out. Thought I was tripping for a sec, but as soon as I thought that he literally told someone on the phone “it’s not looking good for thug at the moment”. So I’m sure that was him lol. And he was with a pawg :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Gonna taking too long to hit the streets with bangers. He needs to start doppinh ASAP.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No, but this shyt is being sensationalized. Arrest the killers and the dudes doing the shooting. Those guys that got those sweet plea deals were soooo dangerous that they weren’t granted a bond a couple of weeks before they got those Alford pleas. How is Thug “The Notorious Gang Leader” facing a max of 20 years and he won’t get anything close to that. She’s using this to run for office in the future but this case is weak as fukk.

They got swept up when ole boy crashed out and shot that cop. YSL isn’t some dangerous gang that was raising hell in Atlanta.
:mjlol:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Gonna taking too long to hit the streets with bangers. He needs to start doppinh ASAP.

Nah, you know how bad it would be if he start dropping shyt and he get called to testify :mjlol:

And nikkas is fukked in the head if they think that ain’t a possibility because they ain’t letting you outta jail after you admitted in court “you have knowledge of crimes committed by members of YSL in furtherance of the Gang” without them planning to cash in :mjlol: