Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Jim Ryan isn't cut too different from the same cloth as Spencer :mjpls:

You know how those people are :mjpls:

Smile in your face :mjpls:

Still gonna be in Nov 12th :wow:

Difference is that Jim "Dance Moves" Ryan is trying hard to be like Phil, when he's just a cheap immitaton. :wow:

PS Game Pass coming soon this gen, just watch :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jim Ryan already told nikkaz he off that backwards compatible shyt :mjlol:

"When we've dabbled with backwards compatibility, I can say it is one of those features that is much requested, but not actually used much," says Ryan. "That, and I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 games, and the PS1 and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?"
:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not surprised since the same Jim Ryan famously said “Backwards compatability? why would you want that?” When discussing the PS4’s BC plans.
He said they “couldn’t achieve” backwards compatibility with those systems... thats whats more telling to me

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He said they “couldn’t achieve” backwards compatibility with those systems... thats whats more telling to me
The PS4 has PS2 backwards compatibility already. They were selling the games on PSN. It can run PS2 ISOs.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Shawn Layden is cool. He's an awkward guy, especially when he first started out, but you could tell he was a fan of the games PlayStation would announce.

I just hope Jim Ryan isn't gonna turn this era back into where Sony was cocky as shyt. :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Shawn Layden is cool. He's an awkward guy, especially when he first started out, but you could tell he was a fan of the games PlayStation would announce.

I just hope Jim Ryan isn't gonna turn this era back into where Sony was cocky as shyt. :francis:

Nothing was worse than Cocky/Arrogant Nintendo. NOTHING

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Nothing was worse than Cocky/Arrogant Nintendo. NOTHING

You're right. As smug as Sony can get sometimes, at least they do deals on the PSN store often, plus price drops for first-party AAA titles do drop within a reasonable time frame (depending on the game, the reception and when it came out).

Nintendo says, "I don't care if Breath of The Wild is FIVE years old, you're buying that bytch at full price. This ain't a charity. :mjlol:" Although the Wii U not doing well probably humbled them a bit for a while.