Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 6/30 Dream vs. Liberty @ 1PM ET on ESPN. Fever vs. Mercury @ 3PM ET on ESPN

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
44 points today.
Managed to throw five assists on top of it.

So in total 3 games back-to-back-to-back:

19 points 9/9 FG
36 points 16/20 FG
44 points 20/22 FG

That entry pass at 0:45 was fukking wild. There may not be a single woman alive today that would've been able to stop that.
:mjlol: :heh:

Only way to have a chance is to get your best player who is over 6ft, has a vert and have them attempt to block it after timing it lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm legit convinced she can dominate right now. Some girls right now are dominating simply because they're 6'4.

There's just no way for anybody to do anything about a tanky 7'3.

In the NBA her athleticism would get her killed, but women simply don't have the counter-athleticism to deal with that kind of height and strength.

There are women in the league who are 5'4.

I'd straight up just get her the ball in the post and have guards and wings run back on defense while she goes 1v3 or 1v4 with her height and it'd be basically an automatic basket. She wouldn't have to run that much and she'd wear the other team down.

End of the day if her best defender is a 6'7 lanky woman with a 16" vertical, it's seriously a wash.

Are you smoking meth? She’s dominating because she has about a foot on everyone she’s playing against. She can’t jump, doesn’t have any footwork or post moves whatsoever. The WNBA is physical. She has no muscle/strength.

And she would make more money staying in China or going to Europe than playing in the WNBA.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm legit convinced she can dominate right now. Some girls right now are dominating simply because they're 6'4.

There's just no way for anybody to do anything about a tanky 7'3.

In the NBA her athleticism would get her killed, but women simply don't have the counter-athleticism to deal with that kind of height and strength.

She'll be out there with women in the league who are 5'4.

I'd straight up just get her the ball in the post and have guards and wings run back on defense while she goes 1v3 or 1v4 with her height and it'd be basically an automatic basket. She wouldn't have to run that much and she'd wear the other team down.

End of the day if her best defender is a 6'7 lanky woman with a 16" vertical, it's seriously a wash.
I'm all for it. It'll be like Shaq against a bunch of Chris Pauls.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Are you smoking meth? She’s dominating because she has about a foot on everyone she’s playing against. She can’t jump, doesn’t have any footwork or post moves whatsoever. The WNBA is physical. She has no muscle/strength.

And she would make more money staying in China or going to Europe than playing in the WNBA.

Doesn't need that shyt when you're this tall/big compared to 5'10 women (that's how tall #8 is) here, Caitlin Clark would probably be about as tall as the words "CHINA" are on her jersey, Angel Reese probably somewhere between her shoulder and the Nike symbol.
GQ15Woka0AAun2N

The person defending her here is 6'1, Angel Reese is 6'3:
GRAFTZXXMAANRcf

I wouldn't want her shooting jump shots because Prime Steph Curry shooting threes at his clip wouldn't even be able to keep up with her scoring.

WNBA average vertical jump is less than 20" and gets lower the taller/heavier they get (who'd end up being her main defenders). There's just no way anybody in the WNBA or any female in the world really to reliably defend her. She doesn't even have to dribble if she can get position and put her hand up to call for the ball under the basket.

Physicality and height count for so much more in the WNBA, especially when they have some touch close range.

Don't know if you can see it, but she's significantly larger and thicker/massive than everyone else. She legit built like a 7'5 Jokic/Steven Adams. She outmuscled a team of New Zealanders yesterday basically every time and them New Zealanders are thick.

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Interesting...So now Coach Sides is saying Clark is a little too unselfish and she has the green light to shoot.

Last edited:
Daps
Doesn't need that shyt when you're this tall/big compared to 5'10 women (that's how tall #8 is) here, Caitlin Clark would probably be about as tall as the words "CHINA" are on her jersey, Angel Reese probably somewhere between her shoulder and the Nike symbol.
GQ15Woka0AAun2N

The person defending her here is 6'1, Angel Reese is 6'3:
GRAFTZXXMAANRcf

I wouldn't want her shooting jump shots because Prime Steph Curry shooting threes at his clip wouldn't even be able to keep up with her scoring.

WNBA average vertical jump is less than 20" and gets lower the taller/heavier they get (who'd end up being her main defenders). There's just no way anybody can reliably defend her. She doesn't even have to dribble if she can get position and put her hand up to call for the ball under the basket.

Physicality and height count for so much more in the WNBA, especially when they have some touch close range.

Don't know if you can see it, but she's significantly larger and thicker/massive than everyone else. She outmuscled a team of New Zealanders yesterday basically every time. She legit built like a 7'5 Jokic.
Bruh she would get ran off the floor they already do it with that other Chinese giant that plays for the sparks they too slow imagine her trying to guard Aja or JJ on the perimeter lmao

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bruh she would get ran off the floor they already do it with that other Chinese giant that plays for the sparks they too slow imagine her trying to guard Aja or JJ on the perimeter lmao
I wouldn't even bother chasing them to be honest. Let them get their high-effort, lower-percentage shot baskets, then answer back with gimmes for her. I just don't think a team could keep up scoring with efficiency like her's.

These other big women lack the touch near the basket she got as she knows how to use the glass intuitively. Additionally, she makes good passes, reads double teams and even got a nice shot at the elbow (but like I said, I'd just want her to be as close to the basket every time).

Last edited:
Daps
I wouldn't even bother chasing them to be honest. Let them get their high-effort, lower-percentage shot baskets, then answer back with gimmes for her. I just don't think a team could keep up scoring with efficiency like her's.

These other big women lack the touch near the basket she got as she knows how to use the glass intuitively. Additionally, she makes good passes, reads double teams and even got a nice shot at the elbow (but like I said, I'd just want her to be as close to the basket every time).
So she just gon stay on one side of the court lol and It’s easy to have touch when you as tall as the hoop🤣

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Interesting...So now Coach Sides is saying Clark is a little too unselfish and she has the green light to shoot.

She wanted Clark to work on her midrange game. But all Clark wanted to do is shoot 3’s. But Clark now realizes, she can’t get the same open looks, so she’s passing more.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
She wanted Clark to work on her midrange game. But all Clark wanted to do is shoot 3’s. But Clark now realizes, she can’t get the same open looks, so she’s passing more.

Clark has been doing fine... She's been passing up some open shots ...So it's not a case of getting open looks, it's about shooting when she gets those looks and not overpassing.....Last 7 games Clark is putting up 17.1p/6.0r/7.0a/47%/44%/87%....Anyone knocking her offense (Outside of the turnovers) during the previous 7 games is just a hater.

Last edited: