Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 6/30 Dream vs. Liberty @ 1PM ET on ESPN. Fever vs. Mercury @ 3PM ET on ESPN

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
The liberty needs to fire the coach or trade J. Jones.....Jones has a history of pulling no-shows during the playoffs....Like really...3 pts, 0 for 3 in 34 minutes.....That's shameful.
I ageee sandy is Christie sides if she had a super team there is no way you don’t run actions to get Jonquel the ball. Their entire offense is terrible

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I remember someone said Kamila needed a translator due to her language barrier :mjlol:

:mjlol: the majority of the foreign players attended HS or College in the US before hitting the league and can speak English fine. Ex. Nika Muhl sounds like she grew up in East LA even though she didn't move to the States until she went to UCONN.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
44 points today.
Managed to throw five assists on top of it.

So in total 3 games back-to-back-to-back:

19 points 9/9 FG
36 points 16/20 FG
44 points 20/22 FG

That entry pass at 0:45 was fukking wild. There may not be a single woman alive today that would've been able to stop that.
:mjlol: :heh:

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
44 points today.
Managed to throw five assists on top of it.

So in total 3 games back-to-back-to-back:

19 points 9/9 FG
36 points 16/20 FG
44 points 20/22 FG

That entry pass at 0:45 was fukking wild. There may not be a single woman alive today that would've been able to stop that.
:mjlol: :heh:

someone get her in the WNBA, that shyt would be fun to watch.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
someone get her in the WNBA, that shyt would be fun to watch.
I'm legit convinced she can dominate right now. Some girls right now are dominating simply because they're 6'4.

There's just no way for anybody to do anything about a tanky 7'3.

In the NBA her athleticism would get her killed, but women simply don't have the counter-athleticism to deal with that kind of height and strength.

She'll be out there with women in the league who are 5'4.

I'd straight up just get her the ball in the post and have guards and wings run back on defense while she goes 1v3 or 1v4 with her height and it'd be basically an automatic basket. She wouldn't have to run that much and she'd wear the other team down.

End of the day if her best defender is a 6'7 lanky woman with a 16" vertical, it's seriously a wash.

Last edited: