• Total voters

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
At this point she should know how media works

Angel is young but she needs media training
She obviously knows how it works by mentioning how they’re gonna clip that foul and show it over and over. The question is, is she wrong? Why does she need to be trained for telling the truth?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Another thing about the Sky…they only have three players who returned from last year (Mabrey, Evans and Williams). Mabrey and Williams were starters while Evans came off the bench. Evans was elevated to starter until today. Williams (a veteran big) has been injured the last 5-6 games, so that leaves Mabrey as the only returning starter. They traded their best player (Khaleah Copper who’s like 3rd in the league in scoring) and they lost their starting PG (which is probably their biggest weakness) from last year as well in Courtney Williams. So not only are you incorporating nine new players (two are rookies with a pretty significant role), you also have a new coach as well.

I say all that to say, the team doesn’t seem to have much chemistry, but I’m not pushing the panic button. Aside from 1-2 games, they’ve pretty much been in every game they’ve played.

Last edited:
Daps
This shyt is stupid. All people want is to see the rules enforced the way we are used to seeing them enforced. Forceable blow to the head, more often than not it's a flagrant.

Yet people going on and on about special rules.

People with the most to say on this don't watch basketball at any level regularly.

The current ground zero for politics is the WNBA.

There’s a plethora of people that haven’t seen basketball outside of a couple of Nike commercials with strong opinions .

Touch a jump shooter’s elbow - automatic
Hit an air borne offensive player making a move towards the basket in the head - automatic
Close out to a point where you’re under a jump shooter - automatic

There’s so much ridiculous talk around the games and I can only imagine how crazy it was when Bird was going crazy in the 80s

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

I like CC and I think she has a high skill ceiling and a ton of potential.

I hate the media coverage of CC because of its constant race baiting and clickbait bullshyt they're always writing in regard to CC.

It's sad how after every game where she takes a hard-ish foul, she has to go into the post-game interview and reject the media trying to goad her into the WW victim narrative they try to paint constantly.

She's playing grown woman ball now. She's gonna take her licks like everyone else and keep going. She's not gonna whine and cry about it, so it's time for the media to stop trying to do it for her. Let the women play, ffs.