Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
She already has the record, now she can get back to business as usual. Aside from a playoff berth, the only record I want is the all time rebounds per game in a season. A’ja been on a tear, but these 16 boards I think might’ve taken her to 12rpg.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I already know people gonna come in here talking about 3-13 but kamilla went 3-8 as well. This game was more so Chicago bigs getting abused down low and getting absolutely no foul calls. There’s no way two players shoot 20+ shots in the paint and have two combined free throws this is ridiculous and happens almost every game with the sky. I see the same thing happen to A’ja a lot as well like just call the foul

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I already know people gonna come in here talking about 3-13 but kamilla went 3-8 as well. This game was more so Chicago bigs getting abused down low and getting absolutely no foul calls. There’s no way two players shoot 20+ shots in the paint and have two combined free throws this is ridiculous and happens almost every game with the sky. I see the same thing happen to A’ja a lot as well like just call the foul

Aja gets her calls tho

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She already has the record, now she can get back to business as usual. Aside from a playoff berth, the only record I want is the all time rebounds per game in a season. A’ja been on a tear, but these 16 boards I think might’ve taken her to 12rpg.

She can break her own record this season and be 1 and 2 on the list. And hopefully these will come within the natural flow of the game. No shade I'm all for Angel getting her records and shyt but I don't want people to be able to question it like the last 3 games