Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
l
stop the bullshyt. It wasn't just that play. 2 plays before that she was going for it. Cut it out :russ: . They all do it. And the funny thing is that now you see Clark doing it and you're defending it.That's crazy.
That was on Boston to take the shot don’t act like your team wasn’t fighting at the one minute mark the fever almost lost it

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
lol it was pretty much identical attendance tho plus that was ONE game and the only game the Sky has had over 17k without the Fever.

that doesn't change the fact that the Fever have had the top 20 highest attended games this season. so last night's Liberty/Sky game is likely #21 or #22 highest attended game of the year.
No it outsold that one lol and the sky have the biggest stadium in the wnba wym

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s not to me either I just don’t like how some in here went to the extremes calling Angel outta her name for it but mute tonight
Clark for the whole 4th quarter was trying to rack up assists. She stopped trying to shoot at all. Team almost blew the game as well.

I don't mind the last pass to Boston cause the shot clock was still on and it's common for teams to not want to take that turnover.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
l

That was on Boston to take the shot don’t act like your team wasn’t fighting at the one minute mark the fever almost lost it
we were down 9. They weren't running the clock out, they were coming down trying to score early in the shot clock. Once again, I don't have a problem with it, I just have a problem with YOU insulting my intelligence.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When she's a career 22% shooter from deep. I commented on that this week. Couldn't believe my eyes.
I like Hull and she's played well this year, but she has to improve her shot. She was 38 percent on the season coming into today but an ugly 0-5 from 3 tonight. Gotta hope it's an off night and she can bounce back :francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Clark for the whole 4th quarter was trying to rack up assists. She stopped trying to shoot at all. Team almost blew the game as well.

I don't mind the last pass to Boston cause the shot clock was still on and it's common for teams to not want to take that turnover.
This would be true if not for the scheme that called for them to pass the ball after getting one from Clark. They had no idea what to do against that zone.

Y'all are being obtuse because of Angel Reese

:mjlol:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I like Hull and she's played well this year, but she has to improve her shot. She was 38 percent on the season coming into today but an ugly 0-5 from 3 tonight. Gotta hope it's an off night and she can bounce back :francis:

I've got a bridge to sell you...

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
No it outsold that one lol and the sky have the biggest stadium in the wnba wym

it's pretty clear you don't like the numbers or aren't even bothering to look at them (or more than likely just want to argue lol)

attendance stats link

- Home Attendance (Fever #1, Sky #7)
Average: Fever 16,898, Sky 8,691

- Away Attendance (Fever #1, Sky #2)
Average: Fever 15,720, Sky 10,575

and after tonight as announced by the WNBA, the top 20 highest attended games of the year so far all include the Fever.

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
it's pretty clear you don't like the numbers or aren't even bothering to look at them (or more than likely just want to deny and argue lol)

attendance stats link

- Home Attendance (Fever #1, Sky #7)
Average: Fever 16,898, Sky 8,691

- Away Attendance (Fever #1, Sky #2)
Average: Fever 15,720, Sky 10,575

and after tonight as announced by the WNBA, the top 20 highest attended games of the year so far all include the Fever.
And again that can’t be right your numbers are wrong. The game last night was the highest sold out game in liberty history so it automatically has to be top 20 because that would make it the fifth highest I’m using your numbers btw so you can’t say I don’t like the numbers. So you gonna have to explain to me how they all can be fever games if that game is the fifth highest this year

Daps
we were down 9. They weren't running the clock out, they were coming down trying to score early in the shot clock. Once again, I don't have a problem with it, I just have a problem with YOU insulting my intelligence.
It honestly doesnt matter she can obviously break the record on any night. Its a franchise record not even a wnba record its really not that big a deal. I just see a pattern of something negative has to be said after fever game regardless. I was straight up silent last night when the sky had the rough game because I can appreciate both without jumping on one after every game.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
And again that can’t be right your numbers are wrong. The game last night was the highest sold out game in liberty history so it automatically has to be top 20 because that would make it the fifth highest I’m using your numbers btw so you can’t say I don’t like the numbers

if what you're saying is right, then the Liberty/Sky as of last night have cracked into ONE of the top 20, highest attended games of the year then ... the other 19 include the Fever.

Last edited: