Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The real problem is Samuelson being out there. Actually loads up her shot and allows the defense to close.

When she cuts to the free throw line and shoots the Middy it's quick as hell. Gotta work on her mechanics.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
That’s a stretch she walked away after giving it up
nah man. It's the same shyt. The game was out of reach and the last minute and a half they were trying to get her that ONE assist. I don't have a problem with it, but I do have a problem with people that complain over one player stat padding and ignoring others. You know what you saw, don't think we're stupid

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Angel shot it when it was dribble out the clock time. No one really does that when you have the lead and the opponent is conceding with shot clock is off.

It's not really a big deal either way though
It’s not to me either I just don’t like how some in here went to the extremes calling Angel outta her name for it but mute tonight

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
BG should get traded she just quit on her team how is she on the Olympic team
BG and Taurasi are 2 of my all time top 5 personal favorite players, but it's time to move on from both of them. Both stay injured, Taurasi just wants to shoot and is worse than Clark on defense, and Griner can't rebound for shyt nowadays. They're just collecting checks at this point

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
That game outsold the fever liberty game tho

lol it was pretty much identical attendance tho plus that was ONE game and the only game the Sky has had over 17k without the Fever.

that doesn't change the fact that the Fever have had the top 20 highest attended games this season. so last night's Liberty/Sky game is likely #21 or #22 highest attended game of the year.

Daps
nah man. It's the same shyt. The game was out of reach and the last minute and a half they were trying to get her that ONE assist. I don't have a problem with it, but I do have a problem with people that complain over one player stat padding and ignoring others. You know what you saw, don't think we're stupid
Definitely was not a blatant attempt did copper ever try to stop scoring until the last possession? Boston could’ve just held it Caitlin even walked away but yall go with it if you want to

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Definitely was not a blatant attempt did copper ever try to stop scoring until the last possession? Boston could’ve just held it Caitlin even walked away but yall go with it if you want to
stop the bullshyt. It wasn't just that play. 2 plays before that she was going for it. Cut it out :russ: . They all do it. And the funny thing is that now you see Clark doing it and you're defending it.That's crazy.